I miss gorge

Seriously, I really miss the gorge event! I REALLY enjoyed the cooking mechanic involved in the gorge, it's more fun paying attention to what you're making, instead of just clicking a "cook" button. I've always wanted that cooking mechanic to be added in DST overall, different cooking stations, etc etc. Will we ever get a season 2 for gorge? or is it the end for the goat mama and billy?

JoeW’s post in another thread pretty much stated that to do these events means they have to stop doing Core game updates, and that “for now” they have no plans to re-do these events.. their main focus is Character refreshes, Return of Them and maybe a QoL update in-between

11 hours ago, IronLobster said:

Seriously, I really miss the gorge event! I REALLY enjoyed the cooking mechanic involved in the gorge, it's more fun paying attention to what you're making, instead of just clicking a "cook" button. I've always wanted that cooking mechanic to be added in DST overall, different cooking stations, etc etc. Will we ever get a season 2 for gorge? or is it the end for the goat mama and billy?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1918927570&searchtext=gorge

Don't thank me.

Archived