Starting new tallbird nests

Well, I have no Tallbird nests in my world, for some reason my nests disappeared. Fire hounds? Lightning strike? Bearger? Deerclops? I don't know, something happened to it and now I have no way of getting them back, I do have one Tallbird egg that I was lucky enough to keep around in a chest by accident. Having Smallbirds build nests at the place they grow up would be wonderful. I could finally repopulate my world with these beautiful (Now extinct) creatures.

I don't have a tallbird nest in my long term world and I don't miss them. However, I understand the sentiment of having a way to bring them back for whatever reason you may want them. 

Branching off this, I'd love a way to get more catcoon dens in a world but have an upper limit possible for dens existing because they're too easy a source of big meat.

I only have a single solitary nest in my world =( I'd love a way to make more.. I'm so excited to make a ton of lunar mobs and totally normal trees come hallowed eve and you can replenish merms via wurt. Tallbirds, catcoons and hound mounds seem to be the easiest things that can go extinct and arent currently renewable in any way. 

Archived