Wurt Halloween candy trading

I only ask for one thing to be changed about the hallowed nights this year, make wurt able to either,

A: Trade with PK

B:Trade with PK but only halloween trinkets.

C: Make merm king drop candy for halloween trinkets.

I know the celestial portal exists, but it is usually late-game and some people don't ever use it, so please make wurt able to participate in hallowed nights. She was released near hallowed nights, so she should be able to participate.

Thanks! this would be much appreciated. 

Honestly- Now is the time more then EVER for Klei to add that weird “Trick Or Treat” Mod into the game...

Real Life Trick-Or-Treating has been straight up cancelled due to worldly circumstances with Covid and stuff, So the next best thing would be Virtual Trick-OrTreating.

The kids parents could go out and buy real candy bags and then watch their kid go door to door knocking on virtual game house doors, when the NPC rewards them with In-Game candy, their actual parent will pass them the real deal.

Wurt should be able to go dressed as herself- lol... the pigs will just think it’s a really fancy realistic looking Merm costume xD

Wurt could do mischief, instead of "asking" for sweets, (in fact, all the characters could be more mischievous in this event) now I'm thinking too much ...
Imagine being able to draw glasses or shave pig's mustache while sleeping.
You play tricks on the pig king, he gets mad and throws sweets at you that do damage, almost like the poop of Shipwerked's Prime Apes.

When I say this I mean the expression "trick-or-treat". (The translation may not look good ... sorry).

it does seem really against the lore to snub wurt like this. she should be able to have her own means of getting treats(thugh not pk since that is against lore too, haha). perhaps there could be a special instance with mob-drops that if the player is wurt there is a tiny chance it is candy?

On 10/1/2020 at 10:37 AM, TheHollowKnight said:

C: Make merm king drop candy for halloween trinkets.

Of the three: this one, please. Wurt has standards, and those standards say pigs are the enemy. Don't go trick-or-trading with the enemy!

On 10/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, Mike23Ua said:

go door to door knocking on virtual game house doors, when the NPC rewards them with In-Game candy

-snip-

Wurt should be able to go dressed as herself- lol... the pigs will just think it’s a really fancy realistic looking Merm costume xD

I like both of these combined. Do the same for Wortox and Webber. Not taking away the aggro during day, but have the trick-or-treating at dusk by interacting with pig houses, and the three monster folk don't need a costume.

This I can actually see being good for Wurt, because to her, she could be trick AND treating. Shes tricking the pigs and stealing their goodies. Webber's just a kid who wants candy and is happy the pigs don't punch them for knocking, and Wortox is just a fun-loving imp anyways.

Archived