We now know when the survivors being taken took place

On 9/25/2020 at 5:14 AM, CameoAppearance said:

We know the disappearances took place over a long timespan, since Wigfrid was taken from 1906 or early 1907, but Wilson was the last one before Charlie took over and he came from 1921. There were probably at least two clusters of disappearances; Wigfrid and an unknown set of others within a year of the earthquake (probably not including Maxwell and Charlie themselves because they'd be assumed to have died in the quake), and the 1919-1921ish group containing Wagstaff, Winona, Wilson, probably Woodie since he had a Voxola radio in his cabin, possibly Wickerbottom since she was on Winona's conspiracy moodboard, and Walter.

But like, in the newspaper it says that Wigfrid was the LATEST one to disappear. Meaning she could NOT have been the first one. Either Klei doesn't read their lore and just makes stuff happen, or you mixed up those years. But rn, this seem like a HUGE plothole Klei let slip through. 

image.png

1 hour ago, Nikki Darks said:

But like, in the newspaper it says that Wigfrid was the LATEST one to disappear. Meaning she could NOT have been the first one. Either Klei doesn't read their lore and just makes stuff happen, or you mixed up those years. But rn, this seem like a HUGE plothole Klei let slip through. 

Yeah, the dates don't seem to line up quite right to me either... I trust Klei to tie everything together eventually, though.

2 hours ago, Nikki Darks said:

But like, in the newspaper it says that Wigfrid was the LATEST one to disappear

Latest in 1906-1907 after earthquake. 

I dont think the person who wrote that newspaper had ability of seering nor knowledge there will be again disappearing people in 1919-1921. Also in the world everyday somebody disappear, single event like that isn't too notable, so it had to be a lot of missing people. Probably that's why we have soooo maaany unknown skeletons in game. I think only passionate people (and survivors have their passions) are able to "live again and die and live againg" in Constant, instead of becoming random skeleton. 

1 minute ago, Notecja said:

Latest in 1906-1907 after earthquake. 

I dont think the person who wrote that newspaper had ability of seering nor knowledge there will be again disappearing people in 1919-1921. Also in the world everyday somebody disappear, single event like that isn't too notable, so it had to be a lot of missing people. Probably that's why we have soooo maaany unknown skeletons in game. I think only passionate people (and survivors have their passions) are able to "live again and die and live againg" in Constant, instead of becoming random skeleton. 

LAtest, not last. Latest as in, the most recent, as in, after others. Not last as in, the final one.

Archived