10,000 days of my world / PS4 / Base tour

I am very happy to share this achievement with you, it is 10,000 days of great love and dedication, I play on PS4 where there are no mods, thanks to the whole klei team for always surprising us in the content, and thanks to all the friends who were part of this history .... I leave a short video of my world, I hope you like it!

Special thanks to: @nome @PeterA @CharlesB @JoeW 

:yaypigs:

I like the video, but only have one question- How do you keep your game from freezing up entirely and powering off your console?

I loved the Year of Carrat stuff, but after Year of Carrat ended... putting your Carrat into Carrat podium and trying to inspect it would crash the game for everyone playing.

It was because of this glitch that I have now decided that after every limited time event- that all my worlds played during those events will be erased from existence, which ensures that my worlds are always up to date with Klei’s latest content update.

This also effects Retro-Fitting new game content into your existing worlds.. Retro-fitted stuff is usually in a small area, and generates better in newly created worlds.

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

but only have one question- How do you keep your game from freezing up entirely and powering off your console?

I avoid leaving items on the floor, and I always keep everything organized, I play on PlayStation 4 pro, maybe that helps too, but I never had any major problems with any event

Archived