Did the Spider Plushes come with a Skin?

12 minutes ago, gaymime said:

those are unimplemented, if i am correct this is the grant for the spider plush;

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I don't believe either the spider plushes I received came with a code. Perhaps the proof of purchases are being saved for another spider related item in the store?

50 minutes ago, hkhm said:

neither of the spider plushies came with a code.

source: me. I bought both.

Me too, (we have great taste in plushies) and while I will trust your opinion, a part of me feel like there was something about a code on them. It could be a false memory though. I have the tags somewhere but not somewhere easily accessible.

2 hours ago, TimothyCarter said:

Me too, (we have great taste in plushies) and while I will trust your opinion, a part of me feel like there was something about a code on them. It could be a false memory though. I have the tags somewhere but not somewhere easily accessible.

Maybe it was a code for a random item instead of a specific "proof of purchase" one? I think some of Klei's products come with these, but I'm not sure about the plushies.

If I'm remembering correctly, Klei was planning on restocking both spider variants with ones that improved on the creation process. These 2.0 plushies were going to have these new skins. 

Not sure what became of this though, no official word has been said since afaik.

Archived