why do you want wilson to be reworked

For me, its a matter of character progression.  It wouldn't make any sense for his character and abilities to be stagnant after he's been in the Constant for so long, not to mention on the Nightmare Throne.

I think this was touched on in the other Wilson rework thread, but personally I'd like to see a bit of a carryover from the Forge: having him give extra HP to players upon resurrection.  It'd make sense for him because while it's true that he's not the greatest scientist, he's not stupid either and has at least some medical knowledge.

Just an idea.  I couldn't give you any specific numbers or anything because I'm too much of a casual player to understand how much would be too much/too little.

I saw something like this on Reddit so I'll just re-post what I said there:

I mean I would love it if they added something like "Experimental" versions of some items you need Tier I science for, something like "Experimental Spear" or "Experimental Shovel"

And Once you get Tier I science you could do experimental versions of items you need Tier II science for.

Obviously this would link to Wilson's failed scientist part a bit.

I also thought of something like an "Experimental Crockpot" where you could only make very few crockpot recepies but only has one use.

It would be kinda pointless but idk I'd like something like that.

And i guess you could give him the ability he had from the forge.

Or some excluvise craft revolving around shadows, he was in the constant the longest

6 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

That is because all character had learn how to make his science machine

I get that. Maybe it would be cool if he could craft an “experimental” science machine. Only he can craft it, everyone can use it. Allows players to craft a few new items. That’s my quick thoughts.

Archived