Add a sort of recipe book

We already had some experience with a recipe book on the gorge event.
We need some sort of register for in-game recipes. Just as we learn to craft new stuff at machines and then we can access its requirements at any given time, we also need a food recipes equivalent.
The current way encourages us more to google recipes than to experiment in-game, and I don't think I need to explain why that isn't cool.

Thanks for the attention :)

6 hours ago, gaymime said:

there is already a mod for that

...consoles dont have access to mods, public servers dont have every mod u want etcetera. we're on the suggestions and feedback subforum for the game people are making suggestions to be added to game 

2 minutes ago, Ohan said:

...consoles dont have access to mods, public servers dont have every mod u want etcetera. we're on the suggestions and feedback subforum for the game people are making suggestions to be added to game 

which is entirely fair but doesn't really take away from my mentioning it x''D

People just going onto the wiki to get advice has always been a problem. Infact I think its intended. The only reason I am here typing this Is because 4 years ago I used freecraft to teach myself the game mechanics. I just used cheats to teach myself instead of using survival to learn instead. I dont need cheat to survive anymore since I have everything memorized. But I used the wiki and cheats to teach myself everything. If its not intended then I don't see why they don't remove it.

Archived