The idea is inspired by Krampi having 1% chance of dropping Krampus sack and pigs having 1% chance to spawn with pig belt.

Common mobs have 1-5% percent chance to drop either rare item or rare blueprint. Examples:

Pigs have 1% chance to drop backpack straps blueprint (made from 2 golden belts). Using backpack straps on any type of backpack would allow wearing this backpack alongside with non-backpack body slot items like log armor.

Bunnymen have 1% chance to drop puffpack blueprint. Puffpack is made from bunny puff and ropes, has 10 or 12 slots and prevents items inside from being identified by mobs (currently applies to bunnymen and slurtles). Additionally, it also makes meat go to puffpack by default instead of main inventory. Mostly aimed to be carried at bunnymen farms to safely gather meat but can also be a tier between piggyback and krampus sack.

Regular hounds have 1%, red and ice - 2%, horror hound (from lunar island) - 5% chance to drop blueprint for tooth club. Tooth club is basically craftable tentacle spike with more uses - 150 or 200 instead of 100. Recipe - 1 board, 8 hound teeth. Has 120 degree AOE attack - all mobs standing within range and angle will get hit and knocked back, making it a good weapon against hound waves.

Catcoons have 1% chance to drop catcoon den blueprint. (Same goes for slurtle mounds, probably. Just so they don't go extinct)

These rare drops are oriented to provide additional rewards for players who played long time (or were lucky).

backpack straps sounds interesting but also it sounds really difficult to pull off. it almost feels like it should just make a separate backpack slot and not just allow a double use single slot. you know?

finite mobs dropping a spawn blueprint is something i could get behind though

On 8/3/2020 at 1:09 PM, shadowDigga said:

Catcoons have 1% chance to drop catcoon den blueprint. (Same goes for slurtle mounds, probably. Just so they don't go extinct)

i am strongly in favor of this and it's a clever way implement catcoon dens. otherwise, the rest of the suggestions don't fly with me.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:04 AM, chirsg said:

i am strongly in favor of this and it's a clever way implement catcoon dens. otherwise, the rest of the suggestions don't fly with me.

The Catcoon dens could be createable by making a sort of a mound that would take some time before catcoons would move into the mound and make it into a proper den.

Archived