What if one day...

What if one day, the invisible barriers between land and abyss in caves (and less interestingly, the barrier between land and ocean) vanished without anyone knowing? Where would the characters end up upon falling into the deep black? Would they take fall damage? I'd like to know.

Just now, Lbphero said:

What if one day, the invisible barriers between land and abyss in caves (and less interestingly, the barrier between land and ocean) vanished without anyone knowing? Where would the characters end up upon falling into the deep black? Would they take fall damage? I'd like to know.

they fall into a bottomless pit

Maybe it'll be like that one Gumball episode...was it The Master? I can't remember.

Either way they fall off the edge of the map on the game they're playing (Which is a knockoff of Dungeon & Dragons), and to quote;

Spoiler

"Just before you fall to the nether floor, an astro portal opens and teleports you to the Black. Crystal. Dungeon!"

13 minutes ago, zee_dragon said:

Maybe it'll be like that one Gumball episode...was it The Master? I can't remember.

Either way they fall off the edge of the map on the game they're playing (Which is a knockoff of Dungeon & Dragons), and to quote;

Hide contents

"Just before you fall to the nether floor, an astro portal opens and teleports you to the Black. Crystal. Dungeon!"

"just before you shatter all of your bones on the invisible cave floor, you hear a distant voice utter the words: yabbo yabbo! muh muh muh! before you suddenly black out and awake once more what feels like a few seconds later, completely drained of your once pristine gear collection, but otherwise unharmed."

I’m pretty sure they would fall into the forge... as it’s underground below the caves I think..?  

Unless you fall from Hamlet... then you’ll just fall from the sky of Hamlet into Shipwrecked/DST just like Warly & Wormwood did.

Alternatively it could be a never ending weird waterfall cycle.. falling from Ham into SW, from SW into DS, from DS into DST, From DST back into Hamlet 

(you can guess how that works cause I have no earthly clue.)

18 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Ask to my krampus sack with the ancient key that fall when i quick equip my armor next to the edge in the atrium 

if you spawn the key on the overworld and drop it in the sea, it just reappears back next to you.

6 minutes ago, Well-met said:

if you spawn the key on the overworld and drop it in the sea, it just reappears back next to you.

Was in the atrium. We checked the entire way to the gate but there was no krampus sack or key. I guess it teleport to the florid portal in the caves.

In the overworld doesnt work like is intended because you cant get the key in the overworld in a legit way

Archived