Circuit overview show wrong numbers

It's very confusing, when I working with power, but game showing me wrong numbers

20200705205318_1.thumb.jpg.ce2e82e3356eb79e419c8908fb36bdf7.jpg

I should have now power stored, because I produce more then is my consume, but I have nothing stored and machines don't have power.

20200705205346_1.thumb.jpg.3757cc91ed17b675de6450e8a4e56ed9.jpg

I think problem is, solar panels have max 380W, but they generate for me like cca 280W, but I have full 380W showed there so they calculate with 380W? Should I report this or I missing something or can I fix it somehow?

12 hours ago, felonious_caper said:

Maybe when they’re done with their cash grab they can fix space and implement cloud saves

You try to change developers mind by making useless comments about useless feature in every topic?

I hope you stop soon

13 hours ago, Capasak said:

It's very confusing, when I working with power, but game showing me wrong numbers

[block]20200705205318_1.thumb.jpg.ce2e82e3356eb79e419c8908fb36bdf7.jpg

I should have now power stored, because I produce more then is my consume, but I have nothing stored and machines don't have power.

[block]20200705205346_1.thumb.jpg.3757cc91ed17b675de6450e8a4e56ed9.jpg

I think problem is, solar panels have max 380W, but they generate for me like cca 280W, but I have full 380W showed there so they calculate with 380W? Should I report this or I missing something or can I fix it somehow?

Power producing of sollar pannels is ever-changing. It depends on day time, covered tiles, liquids and gases above it etc. So if you have solar panels in you grid, nobody can say what power was produced in previous tick. Situation you shows (0 battery with grid surplus) is often happens just after meteorite doors opens.

Also all transformers have small inner battery and some seconds needed to recharge them, (if they became empty) causing wrong numbers in grid data

17 hours ago, felonious_caper said:

Maybe when they’re done with their cash grab they can fix space and implement cloud saves

Very unconstructive comment. Had you been here longer, you would have known the developers are working pretty hard and often listen to us and the bugs we report. Also they literally published a sneak peak on the new content, which includes a rework of space. It's still hot, you can find it in the first page. 

I understand, that transformers and batteries take energy more, but I have this more energy and batteri is not changing.

5 hours ago, Prince Mandor said:

Power producing of sollar pannels is ever-changing. It depends on day time, covered tiles, liquids and gases above it etc. So if you have solar panels in you grid, nobody can say what power was produced in previous tick.

so easy way is just take max power produce and now i have 3400W instead of 2384.2W by solar pannels. Problem is, more pannels i build now, longer space there be.

Its not like I cant play, its just confusing.

Dont know what grid data is,

grid data == circuit data, sorry English isn't my native language

Do you have empty batteries on other side of transformers? I mean, if you have generator, battery, transformer, another battery then this another battery will be charged first, leaving  battery, placed before transformer, empty until all batteries on other side fully charges

don't worry, its not my native language too.

Yes, i have this things too. You can see it in second foto.

I am just asking if produce energy is correct number or there is some misunderstanding in max. power and actual produce power or this numbers are correct.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:35 AM, Prince Mandor said:

You try to change developers mind by making useless comments about useless feature in every topic?

I hope you stop soon

Power producing of sollar pannels is ever-changing. It depends on day time, covered tiles, liquids and gases above it etc. So if you have solar panels in you grid, nobody can say what power was produced in previous tick. Situation you shows (0 battery with grid surplus) is often happens just after meteorite doors opens.

Also all transformers have small inner battery and some seconds needed to recharge them, (if they became empty) causing wrong numbers in grid data

I’ll stop when there are cloud saves. The feature was there but never worked all the way up until release and then they removed it. It’s not a useless feature. It’s 2020 and available in every other game in steam. It’s well documented and light work to implement but yea I guess radiation and more game breaking mechanics are more useful. Thank you for bringing attention to my post. Working as intended

22 hours ago, suxkar said:

Very unconstructive comment. Had you been here longer, you would have known the developers are working pretty hard and often listen to us and the bugs we report. Also they literally published a sneak peak on the new content, which includes a rework of space. It's still hot, you can find it in the first page. 

Relax there white knight. I bought the game in alpha and several copies for friends.

1 hour ago, felonious_caper said:

I’ll stop when there are cloud saves. The feature was there but never worked all the way up until release and then they removed it. It’s not a useless feature. It’s 2020 and available in every other game in steam. It’s well documented and light work to implement...

Why not start your own topic? If you really want to talk about it -- talk. "Don't be marauder, if you call yourself rebel".

Well, this is not a game to play from phone. Yes, there are possibly dozen or two of players who really play it on two different computers not linked by one of hundred other ways. But to spend developers time implementing yet another dropbox or google drive substitution is not efficient.

Obviously, it doesn't work "out of the box", it is not well documented and not really light, so they remove it from release. And it is right decision, all other games I play don't even bother to try to support with "cloud thing". As you say, every other game DON'T support it

Don't feed the troll.

If he really wants a valid discussion, he can start a thread about it and we can discuss things in a relatively civil fashion.

I hope he does, because I have a few questions about it that I'd like to see his reasoning behind.

Archived