New drops for Return of Them mobs

So, I was thinking about the new mobs and boat upgrades we got from "Troubled Waters", and thought about some improvements to the loot tables of some of the mobs past and present and their posible applications:

-Rock shark: I really loved this new mob, I would even love to see a big boss Shark in the future. But back to the loot, it would be cool to have him drop his rock jaw upon defeat. It could be used to make a better anchor (with some gears and electric doodads) that could rise faster, or a grappling hook like add-on for the boats that would allow you to get items from far from your boat.

-Crab king: besides the trident blue print, his loot table is not very impressive, even drops lots os sea shells that we would hardly use. I think he should drop pieces of his magic crown (wizard stone), that you could use to craft a piece of armor with 80% damage  reduction (4 wizard stones + 2 moon rocks + 2 ropes), that can be repaired with moon rocks, where you could socket gems for added effects (blue: no overheating or fire damage/ red: no freezing or cold damage/ purple: no sanity changes (up or down)/ green: faster crafting (like Winona)/ yellow: speed boost and light radius)/ orange: items will be pulled towards you (you can pick them yourself), the socketed gem effect is permanent while the armors durability doesn't reach zero%, but if the armor breaks you lose the socketed gem and the wizard stone pieces used to craft it will fall to the ground (you can pick them up and recraft the armor) . You can take the gem out and change it for another as long as the armor is at 100% durability.

-Gnarwail: he should be more agresive once attacked, and only lose his horn when he dies, or at least keep attacking you with the horns on his back, to make him more challenging. Also, since he is a whale, he could drop blubber, like the whales on shipwrecked. This could be used for food or as a crafting material for shipwrecked like clothing items.

13 hours ago, UnknowX said:

Also, since he is a whale, he could drop blubber, like the whales on shipwrecked. This could be used for food or as a crafting material for shipwrecked like clothing items.

We should be able to render the fat into lamp oil so we don't need to keep returning to the caves for lightbulbs.

also gnarwail drop meats everywhere on dead, then the meats might get quickly eaten by small fish

I hope gnarwail does not drop meat upon death but require player to harvest fish meat from it with tools like knife

On 7/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, Lammarr said:

I want stone shark fin soup.

That could actually be a really great idea! If it gives enough naughtiness, it could potentially become a nice way to farm Krampus

Archived