Steam Turbine + Aquatuner designs?

Hi guys!  Back again in this game after leaving it for a while and I'm looking for design recommendations for a steam turbine/aquatuner heat deletion setup.  This has always been my weak point ever since playing ONI and would appreciate any help/pointers.  I re-read my old thread but realized it is now archived and I wonder what's changed in ONI and if it's still relevant, so I'm making this new thread.

I'm not exactly looking for crazy, 100% optimized builds and like I said, I'm not too good at this yet so simpler builds would be appreciated.  I'd like to run efficiently though, and have some refineries working with it too.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, SamLogan said:

With all due respect to Tonyroid/Tony Advanced, and having used his design for months, it's kind of outdated after the recent develpments... to put it mildly.

The issue of heat deletion is been worked on by the devs right now. Hopefully you could use a standard, low pressure (~2kg) steam chamber w/o much worries about the bug.

High pressure isn't needed for AT/ST setups. I'd more a thing where heat comes in bursts (volcano tamers), or when you need a battery of sort (where you store thermal energy for later use).

3 hours ago, TheMule said:

The issue of heat deletion is been worked on by the devs right now. Hopefully you could use a standard, low pressure (~2kg) steam chamber w/o much worries about the bug.

Hopefully after the beta branch becomes the main branch, the issue will be fixed.  Currently they have not updated the temp swapping bug that is the main reason for heat deletion.  Mass deletion occurs with @Tonyroid's setup upon save/load, sometimes. I have postponed putting up a new post about turbine setups, because I hope the devs fix the temp-swap issue.  If/when it gets addressed, I'm pretty sure that just about any design will work just fine (provided you DON'T vent liquid into a layer of crude oil).  The only problem we'll have left at that point is a much smaller temp amplification bug (isolated last night). 

Conclusion: Wait a few more day, and hope the issue disappears completely. Then build however you want, doing anything EXCEPT @Tonyroid's solution. In the mean time, you can check this thread for alternate options. 

36 minutes ago, GoHereDoThis said:

Those look a bit too complex for me guys

Easy aquatuner + steam turbine design:
Use two aquatuners + three steam turbines.
As a medium use supercoolant. - this makes Your design self sustainable.

What else You need?

For one example You can see this post with save where there is a simple cooling system. It is bug report. In Your design You need to lift liquid vents above crude oil level.:

Archived