Walter's Animated short prediction...(The Stories of the Man-Beaver)

Hello friends of the constant, I wanted to make this concept of an idea I had for Walter's animated short since it will likely have Woodie involved, but since We have been given this picture... it brings SO much more hidden potential to the short.

walterwoby_sc03_000001.thumb.png.4fd2237b86ee83adc80e2d7d7ff762f4.png.39c0aa911b6ad02872272274d5836826.png

So I think if I can bring in my theory in together with the few images we've gotten to make up a short prediction of a Animated Short.

Animated Short Concept: (legends of the man Beaver...)

(The screen could open up to blurry and foggy pictures of Woodie seen in his Were-Beaver form )There goes a tale of a half man/ Half Beaver lurking the forest of Walter's Camp, as to no one knows why he exist. They just know that he's out there chomping out there in the forest tearing down tree after tree. better not get to close or else... He'll CHOMP!!! You down to size!(Basically imagine Woodie's Werebeaver form as the Bigfoot of the campground!) Everyone wanted to catch this foe, but was too afraid to capture him, But not little ol Walter, He was Fearless and ready to hunt that beast!(Referencing Walter's braveness not being scared of monsters) Once in the evening when nobody is looking and the scout leaders are busy, Walter sneaks out into the forest bringing his dog Woby into the mix to sniff out for the beast (Woby could also be the camp mascot and Walter decides to just borrow him...)walterwoby_sc03_000001.thumb.png.4fd2237b86ee83adc80e2d7d7ff762f4.png.39c0aa911b6ad02872272274d5836826.png

While searching, he discovers a cabin in the woods with bite, scratch, and Axe marks all over the place. And as Walter goes deeper and deeper into the cabin, he discovers more about Woodie's lore and Backgrounds, about how Woodie dealt with the curse, maybe a diary of him eventually going insane, losing his loved ones around him, his life in society, which is maybe why his only friend is a red axe...offering anything just to be able to speak to someone again(which could also go into why Lucy has the ability to Talk and communicate with Woodie in a Schizophrenic way), eventually  building the Portal in front of Walter. As Walter is curious,(maybe a misquito circles around him and in fear of getting stung) he accidentally pushes down the lever, getting sucked inside of the portal with him and Woby never to be seen again by his friends and the camp, only to be marked as victims of the man Beaver...1588640495_sneakpeak.thumb.png.07ccb2124bf853565af102b132b310ea(1).png.ab79a08a21d248cf67426af70b53a9c1.png

Extra:

Maybe as an extra clip or an added idea, Walter suddenly wakes up through the Florid Postern in unfamiliar woods he haven't seen before, he looks into the trees he finally spots it! The legendary were-Beaver! As Walter quickly pulls out his case of Slow Down-Rounds... The Were-Beaver spots Walter and makes a run for it as Walter quickly follows behind shooting pellets from his Slingshot after it! Which brings this Prediction to a close!

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Y'know, the framing device for this short could be applied to his storytelling ability?

That would sound like a Really cool idea! Maybe he his stories are other characters animated shorts, or just other spooky campfires stories that could either be based off the real world or just made up ones that Klei made up!

As I thought he would be paid I thought that there was nothing related to a story, and that what brought him to the Constant, there was nothing related to radio or portal.

I know I may be surprised, but I expected to see a more naturally supernatural way of being dragged to the Constant.

Cool your prediction.

2 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Nice prediction! Also, I wanted to note a little something... I remember from the William Carter puzzles? Charlie mentioning an old log cabin in one of her letters or something, this might be it...

Ah, You're right about that! That would be interesting, cause we might get the chance to get some hidden backstory into Charlie and maybe her life before/without Maxwell. Though I don't have much experiences with Log Cabins, but the cabin looks very small, but it indeed looks furnished besides from the cobwebs, but what really grabs my attention is the Voxola Radio! Not only interesting lore wise but that also means that it has power!

Archived