Anyone know how to get certain cards.

So after scouring the compendium for little card quotes (real nice touches klei), i found Bog Schematics and Admiralty Sealed Envelope.

Now, as well, it has the opened letter and combined map, both of which seem to be rather cool bonuses if you hatch the base cards

so my main question is...where in god's name do you find these?

if i had any ability to edit pictures for the purposes of memes, i would put the "sorry i don't speak" memes here.

since i don't, and you might get where this is going, i don't understand whatever the hell has been placed up there. did you just spawn in a bog schematics?

4 hours ago, Haystack said:

Swamp Schematics is given out in one specific place but it is slightly rare and involves having a feral autodog with you. 

Would you happen to remember anything about this specific place?

Well now that’s hella rare. I don’t think I’ve ever had a feral autodog last more than 1 battle. And the only way to get one is with a very specific opportunity? 

What did you get from hatching the schematics?

1 hour ago, Nevtr said:

Literally registered just for this

It's a one time opportunity event that popped up and i had the autodog.

You're welcome
zukxiF7.jpg

your kindness is appreciated. it's just sell the autodog, right? i think if you're expecting it, you can protect the dog specifically just to get this encounter.

just for that i'm not checking this thread until i find the encounter myself.

Bumping this old thread now because it's still fresh in my memory.

I got Swamp Schematics yesterday in a very quick sequence.

The way it triggered for me was by getting 2 Fixed Events and they happened immediately after eachother very quickly.

1. AutoDog shop, the one where a salesman offers you a Spark/Rise/Feral AutoDog, I bought the Feral one.

2. AutoDog Salvager: I believe you can get Auto-Plating here aswell. maybe the type of card you get depends on which AutoDog you have with you at the time? I remember getting Auto-Plating Item card once before and I believe I had a Rise AutoDog back then (long time ago though), maybe it's completely random so don't take my word for it.

Once you level Swamp Schematics (0 cost action/negotiation card) a Fixed Event will pop up that leads you to a location where you can immediately loot some item cards:

SwampCache2.thumb.png.0ee24e2afbc679e181ee6aee5143ae1c.png

Archived