What mob can be this "big fish"?

It must not be intentionally important, there would have been a dedicated ambient around the fish if they wanted to tease something else than the Celestial Tribute here.

But on the question of which fish, I'm not sure, I'd like to say than there is good chances for large fishes to be added soon, for now all ocean fish are either known as "small" or "medium", wouldn't be surprised for the real fishing challenge to begin next months.

15 hours ago, ADM said:

It must not be intentionally important, there would have been a dedicated ambient around the fish if they wanted to tease something else than the Celestial Tribute here.

But on the question of which fish, I'm not sure, I'd like to say than there is good chances for large fishes to be added soon, for now all ocean fish are either known as "small" or "medium", wouldn't be surprised for the real fishing challenge to begin next months.

Hm that's good idea. Also I want to notice that we have catfishes in few first seconds in trailer and next we have mudfishes close to this big tail fish. And both are really small vs this tail. Tail is like 3x or 4x bigger than both "medium" fishes. Also "tail" is in deeper part of ocean than mudfish and octopus, literally almost at the bottom of ocean.

Or maybe it's Charlie as mermaid! Sneaky queen!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.64e3d29859e43789b1a5bf0266833d5b.png

image.thumb.png.f1135e0f9d60877931d490c87e4cb152.png

Archived