Jump to content

how to find crab king ?


Recommended Posts

There also has been issues i have experience with retrofitted worlds where the crab king spawns on literally the edge of the map
So if it is a retrofitted world, i recommend sailing the boarder of the world
Crab.thumb.jpg.13ec89743175ade32d0b57292c64c423.jpg

Here is an example of a recent world I was on, I later found the circle of sea stacks that he was supposed to spawn in
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

There also has been issues i have experience with retrofitted worlds where the crab king spawns on literally the edge of the map
So if it is a retrofitted world, i recommend sailing the boarder of the world
Crab.thumb.jpg.13ec89743175ade32d0b57292c64c423.jpg

Here is an example of a recent world I was on, I later found the circle of sea stacks that he was supposed to spawn in
 

Yikes, the ice staff strategy is the only way I could think to do the fight if he's literally sitting on the edge like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Willywo said:

How to find him? all map i open but did't find himmm

If it's a retrofitted world, then you'll need to scout the whole ocean in your world again. Your map probably doesn't update on retrofitting and thus you can't see his arena on your map. Or it's just a bugged retrofitted world and the Crab King did spawn on the corner of the map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

If it's a retrofitted world, then you'll need to scout the whole ocean in your world again. Your map probably doesn't update on retrofitting and thus you can't see his arena on your map. Or it's just a bugged retrofitted world and the Crab King did spawn on the corner of the map.

but sir, i try explore ocean again with woody and my friend with ghost, but never find him ( crab king ) do you know trick to find him?

i frustrated :( klei helppppp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Willywo said:

but sir, i try explore ocean again with woody and my friend with ghost, but never find him ( crab king ) do you know trick to find him?

i frustrated :( klei helppppp

If it's your server, then you could try to use c_gonext("crabking") as Remote to locate him quickly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Or if you want to check if you have Crab King on your world without teleporting, you can use this command:

ThePlayer.components.talker:Say(tostring(c_countprefabs("crabking")))

After use, your character will say count of enemies on your world. If will be 0, then you don't have Crab King.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...