how to find crab king ?

There also has been issues i have experience with retrofitted worlds where the crab king spawns on literally the edge of the map
So if it is a retrofitted world, i recommend sailing the boarder of the world
Crab.thumb.jpg.13ec89743175ade32d0b57292c64c423.jpg

Here is an example of a recent world I was on, I later found the circle of sea stacks that he was supposed to spawn in

2 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

There also has been issues i have experience with retrofitted worlds where the crab king spawns on literally the edge of the map
So if it is a retrofitted world, i recommend sailing the boarder of the world
Crab.thumb.jpg.13ec89743175ade32d0b57292c64c423.jpg

Here is an example of a recent world I was on, I later found the circle of sea stacks that he was supposed to spawn in

Yikes, the ice staff strategy is the only way I could think to do the fight if he's literally sitting on the edge like that.

2 hours ago, Willywo said:

How to find him? all map i open but did't find himmm

If it's a retrofitted world, then you'll need to scout the whole ocean in your world again. Your map probably doesn't update on retrofitting and thus you can't see his arena on your map. Or it's just a bugged retrofitted world and the Crab King did spawn on the corner of the map.

5 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

If it's a retrofitted world, then you'll need to scout the whole ocean in your world again. Your map probably doesn't update on retrofitting and thus you can't see his arena on your map. Or it's just a bugged retrofitted world and the Crab King did spawn on the corner of the map.

but sir, i try explore ocean again with woody and my friend with ghost, but never find him ( crab king ) do you know trick to find him?

i frustrated :( klei helppppp

18 minutes ago, Willywo said:

but sir, i try explore ocean again with woody and my friend with ghost, but never find him ( crab king ) do you know trick to find him?

i frustrated :( klei helppppp

If it's your server, then you could try to use c_gonext("crabking") as Remote to locate him quickly.

Or if you want to check if you have Crab King on your world without teleporting, you can use this command:

ThePlayer.components.talker:Say(tostring(c_countprefabs("crabking")))

After use, your character will say count of enemies on your world. If will be 0, then you don't have Crab King.

Archived