Update Pigmen

Ok so Pearl/Crab Hermit can interact with drying racks and berrybushes and is also albe to fish in the ocean.

So if Klei was able to code that, then I see no reason why Pigmen shouldn't be able to harvest berry bushes that their village litteraly spawns with 

I hope that in the future we'll see even more interactions between mobs and objects/plants

Ok so I just want to clarify:

When I said '..that their village spawns with' I meant what it says now.That their village litteraly spawns with berry bushes that Pigmen don't interact with. I didn't mean that Pigmen should only harves the berry bushes that their village spawns with, that'd be lame.

In fact I think that they should be able to interact with many more objects but berry bushes will be sufficient for now

Yeah sure why not, I put a self built pigman village in the middle of my base for decoration and at the end of the day... they’ve picked all my berry bushes and raided all my fridges Meat & Ice to make A fistful of Jam & Meatballs then Miraculously eat all that and still be hungry. At that point.. Why not just let Wes players hang around in my base instead?

Also anytime they stand near a Science Machine or Alchemy Engine They’ll be smart enough to open their own gifts “Pigman #53 received Brown Loafers”

(This is a Joke post.. please do not take it Seriously.) 

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

That their village litteraly spawns with berry bushes that Pigmen don't interact with. I

It'd be cool to see Pigmen interact with the pre-programed farms they have. Like Pigs pulling out flowers for their own uses or chasing after butterflies.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:46 PM, minespatch said:

It'd be cool to see Pigmen interact with the pre-programed farms they have. Like Pigs pulling out flowers for their own uses or chasing after butterflies.

Seeing Pigmen chase butterflies would be so cute. Also I just realized they dont have baby pigs that would  be adorable.

Archived