make BATBAT Great ?

For the purpose it serves, this recipe is very good just as it is, if you want to make it with less ingredients you can do it using a construction amulet. 

It would be good to stop asking from developers to make the game easier because in the end we will not play at all because it will be completely simple! My opinion only and always with love :)

You'd be scared how much I love this weapon, it's simple : I always have one on me and another in Chester in case the other break.

As for the recipe... well of course this is not the N°1 priority item to craft so you will not do it on your first days, but once you have some years on the counter you'd have quite a lot of extra living log and so much red & blue gems from the hounds that you'd never have to use all of them, so refine them into purple gems and look for Bat Caves.

Honestly this is not a big deal and it'll give you good services, I never got disappointed of this healing source during combat, it saves time and gives purpose to resources.

9 hours ago, Hinin said:

For the purpose it serves, this recipe is very good just as it is, if you want to make it with less ingredients you can do it using a construction amulet. 

It would be good to stop asking from developers to make the game easier because in the end we will not play at all because it will be completely simple! My opinion only and always with love :)

but construction amulet is expensive to make, we must to cave to make that amulet

eeemmmm

5 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Are there tips or tricks to consistently farm batwings? Other than just pray the rng gods and kill bats every dusk

You will probably find more luck killing all the bats you find in the guano biome in caves. The bats there come out of their bat caves when you go near them, kinda like spiders.

Archived