Is Valentines Charlie's Holiday to send a message to Maxwell?

Yeah,i thought that if Them are really the ones we think they are(dark gods/entitites who destroyed the Ancient civilization) and Metheus will invite them to the Constant,then she will be consumed/enslaved etc. and Charlie will be released and will help us in fight against Them.

4 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

Yeah,i thought that if Them are really the ones we think they are(dark gods/entitites who destroyed the Ancient civilization) and Metheus will invite them to the Constant,then she will be consumed/enslaved etc. and Charlie will be released and will help us in fight against Them.

I wish, and I'm hopeful.

I imagine Them like a pantheon of more or less powerfull beings which don´t resemble any creature,just an ethereal being lurking in the shadows.For me,Them are like the Maykrs from Doom.They give civilizations power and knowledge,and then,they will harvest their souls and transform them into mindless abominations without a shell.But if they have a physical body,i think it is similiar to the Ancient Herald,but more sinister and darker looking.

19 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

I imagine Them like a pantheon of more or less powerfull beings which don´t resemble any creature,just an ethereal being lurking in the shadows.For me,Them are like the Maykrs from Doom.They give civilizations power and knowledge,and then,they will harvest their souls and transform them into mindless abominations without a shell.But if they have a physical body,i think it is similiar to the Ancient Herald,but more sinister and darker looking.

neat theory! I also thought that they could look like the ancient herald 

Archived