Two Guys, One Coin

I'd suspected there'd be zany combos contained within the Rig and Cash Out cards, and my suspicion was most certainly confirmed when I managed to Rig two consecutive Cash Outs for a total of 132 coin flips.

That's clearly way too much, especially since I wasn't able to skip the coin flips. Should something change with these cards? Cash Out itself seems fine enough, you need cards like Rig to really get to a really high number of flips, so I'm thinking Rig is the problem here. It's very common for Rig to give me at least a dozen coin flips per use, especially once it's been upgraded, which trivializes negotiations if you have a decent Coin, and is also rather tedious since it means you spend a lot of time just watching the coin flip around beyond the point where it even matters anymore.

If anyone ever wanted to see five minutes of unabridged and consecutive coin tossing, here you go: 

1 hour ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

admittedly i do wish for an option that cuts out excess composure such as midbrain padding doesn't trigger if you already have enough composure to block the enemy's intents. those would be quality of life especially with the consecutive flips.

Why would you want that? There’s at least one Rook card that converts all your composure to attack. What you’re proposing would kill that card.

5 minutes ago, pacovf said:

Why would you want that? There’s at least one Rook card that converts all your composure to attack. What you’re proposing would kill that card.

now, now. i don't mean that. what i meant was something that would cut out the animations. besides, my example doesn't apply. i dont mean "no more composure" i meant no more things like the consecutive flip thing.

how about i just simplify my point to "cut animations such as coin flips or the spread out composure things, and make this an option".

Just now, Wumpus the 19th said:

how about i just simplify my point to "cut animations such as coin flips or the spread out composure things, and make this an option".

It would save time, that for sure.:wilson_ecstatic:

And if people want to waste time, Klei could implement a waiting annoyance music function for the luls.

Just now, minespatch said:

And if people want to waste time, Klei could implement a waiting annoyance music function for the luls.

that would be incredible. sitting on the screen, the tense music cuts out and in comes the elevator music as you watch each and every flip

Archived