Where does this Tungsten come from?

I tried to convert lumber by temperature into ethanol, it doesn't work, but i get weird stuff happening (for me)

Added chamber with isolation material and stack of 42 KG lumber.

I then fill the space with hot hydrogen
3.thumb.PNG.29717d119d4c6c79891609decb2f96b0.PNG

Tungsten starts to build up by liquid drips from the chamber
1.thumb.PNG.d9b2a809fcc8777b260dcc364c3c888e.PNG
The temp of the hydro in the chamber is weird too

2.thumb.PNG.502616691f55407f440ebcae03e090f5.PNG

Is it because i used such high values and ONI freaks out, or where comes the tungsten from?

8 minutes ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

What's the temperature of the insulation you've drawn in? Looks like flaking...

Although the h2 is cold...maybe cryo flaking? New thing?

5 minutes ago, OxCD said:

images.jpeg

Not sure, inulation stays at same mass and that stuff, has nothing to do with lumber.
When i add superhot Hydro into chamber alone (fill) it creates tungsten and reduces hydro mass + temp

tung.thumb.PNG.5165908bcd76dd6b512c6875b089c21f.PNG

Edit: works with ethanol too, i bet other gasses too.

1 minute ago, Oozinator said:

Not sure, inulation stays at same mass

In properties, not "for real". To get real mass, you have to mouseover the lowest pixel of the tile.

99.99% chance it's sweating. If you can't "find" the lowest pixel, try tiles made from other material and notice it's producing igneous.

2 minutes ago, Coolthulhu said:

In properties, not "for real". To get real mass, you have to mouseover the lowest pixel of the tile.

99.99% chance it's sweating. If you can't "find" the lowest pixel, try tiles made from other material and notice it's producing igneous.

Thank you :)
Isoresin insulated tiles create naptha, but other mats i tried = ingenious rock.
I could not catch lowest pixel, but i trust your wisdom.
Tungsten was new for me, never tried it with insulation before.

I don't know about this lowest pixel thing but if you click on the title a second time it should tell you what it's really made of ( I'm betting it's abyssalite ) and how much mass it really has left.  This seems to work with every solid tile.  For instance, if you click on a copper metal tile a second time, it will say "copper: 100kg" instead of "metal tile".

The tooltip for lumber says that it is made out of genetic ooze, which has a melting point of like 9000 degrees so good luck ;)

Archived