Shop idea: Codex umbrella pillow/journal

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

A pitch idea to @Corey: How about a blank Codex Umbra to let people use as a journal or pillows for the bedroom. Might be a nice different piece for the store.

Aaah, I've always wanted a fully completed Codex Umbra with pages on magic and the Constant in similar vein to the Journal 3 book for Gravity Falls that Disney distributed and sold. I dream everyday for such a thing, so many little secrets and lore could be hidden inside!

8 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Aaah, I've always wanted a fully completed Codex Umbra with pages on magic and the Constant in similar vein to the Journal 3 book for Gravity Falls that Disney distributed and sold. I dream everyday for such a thing, so many little secrets and lore could be hidden inside!

I loved Gravity Falls so much. It would be awesome if Klei could make and sell their own little Codex Umbra with blank pages that are written in invisible ink or cryptic messages/pictograms similiar to ancients carvings or maybe somekind of cursed Shadow Tongue.

Archived