Farm suggestion

Maybe add a percentage of the farms dropping 2 pieces of crop and lower the percentage for a extra to drop so farm plot means you have no chance of 2 crops.speedy farm plot has a 15% chance of dropping and turbo farm plot has a 25% chance of 2 crops with a 10% of 3 farm crops.Of course you may have to nerf the speed but idk just a suggestion.This doesn't promote turtling i think. I just thought we should get a little more from our precious seeds. :(

Maybe add a percentage of the farms dropping 2 pieces of crop and lower the percentage for a extra to drop so farm plot means you have no chance of 2 crops.speedy farm plot has a 15% chance of dropping and turbo farm plot has a 25% chance of 2 crops with a 10% of 3 farm crops.Of course you may have to nerf the speed but idk just a suggestion.This doesn't promote turtling i think. I just thought we should get a little more from our precious seeds. :(

I don't really know what you mean, but, seeds restore what, 4 (?) hunger? And what they grow restores a lot more. I think it's a fair investment.

I think the "gathering seeds" system right now is perfectly balanced. If you want to stock on meat, you have to either spend time gathering trap resources or hunting bunnies. If you want to farm, you have to spend time collecting manure and scaring crows.

I suggested a little while ago that the manure should last longer on turbo farms, but now I'm thinking that it would unbalance the food intake towards veggies.

I don't know, I'm sort of happy with how it is right now.

You used to get two of the same vegetable every time you harvested but that led to item duplication.

Yes, that was extremely OP, and we only had carrots to grow back then.

If you want to stock on meat, you have to either spend time gathering trap resources or hunting bunnies.

Really I find it way faster to stock on meat killing piggies. Turn two or three of them and have them wipe out the rest of the village without getting your hands dirty if one dies then great more meat :evil:

Really I find it way faster to stock on meat killing piggies. Turn two or three of them and have them wipe out the rest of the village without getting your hands dirty if one dies then great more meat :evil:

Don't they eat the meat of their dead comrades?

Yes duplication was way too ridiculous but by adding a percentage of extra crop will perhaps provide a better income of food without people duplicating like crazy plus the extra crop you get can't be just placed right back into the farm.Well i'm going to go work on my hunger guide.

I didn't want to start a million new threads, and since this one involved farming I thought I would bring this up here... if it hasn't been mentioned before.

Okay, so when you harvest crops you need to re-fertilize with manure. Doing this is VERY simple as it highlights the entire dirt section of the garden. Then you plant the seed. Again, highlights the garden and is easy to accomplish. But then you want to fertilize your crop so it grows faster... and now you're playing "Where's Waldo" trying to find the exact spot on your garden that will allow you to fertilize. What's up with that? Why can't it be as simple as the first two actions to select?