Recommended Posts

JDiceArt777    188

When i win a race with the carrat, it holds up a red pouch....but when i pick the carrat up, I get no pouch.  I've won multiple races and still not one retrieved pouch. 

Help....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naloj    2

Fait attention que ton inventaire ne soit pas plein 

be careful your hotbar is not full ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    2,436

Feels good to be sitting on a fat stash of LGN's from last year right about now! 

Seriously though, I hope it's resolved soon. I need to maximize my earnings this quarter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    2,588
28 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Feels good to be sitting on a fat stash of LGN's from last year right about now! 

Seriously though, I hope it's resolved soon. I need to maximize my earnings this quarter. 

If you want to maximize it, then use every lucky nugget to make scales and hammer them all! STONKS

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    2,436
1 hour ago, NoscopeFelix said:

If you want to maximize it, then use every lucky nugget to make scales and hammer them all! STONKS

What's this now? Is the price lower than what you get back from destroying it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JDiceArt777    188
5 hours ago, Naloj said:

Fait attention que ton inventaire ne soit pas plein 

be careful your hotbar is not full ! 

Nope....hot bar was never full

Oh....and another thing. How do i keep them from crying all the time? Most of the time they won't even race! They just cry...what gives?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    2,588
8 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

What's this now? Is the price lower than what you get back from destroying it? 

Yep 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    2,436
33 minutes ago, JDiceArt777 said:

@NSAiswatchingus

Do you know how to get the rats to stop crying so they can race?

I'm honestly not sure. I've been focusing on building up the surrounding area of my racetrack and haven't played with the actual race mechanics much yet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlockadamm    1,276
7 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:

@NSAiswatchingus

Do you know how to get the rats to stop crying so they can race?

In normal circumstances, you can't put more than one carrat per players. If one player puts more than one, all the surplus carrats will just stay at the starting area and cry. 

Alternatively, for each unique carrat racing, (meaning multiple players) they will all race and win a certain reward.

There's also some glitch that you can do, if you wanna maximise your LGN earning per day. It breaks the whole mechanic of the event a bit, so if any of you dont feel like doing it, i would just suggest to not listen to the video.

Spoiler

Credits to @lakhnish for this discovery.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JDiceArt777    188
7 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I'm honestly not sure. I've been focusing on building up the surrounding area of my racetrack and haven't played with the actual race mechanics much yet. 

I figured it out...

I had to hammer down the finish line and replace it. It was bugged out....

Edited by JDiceArt777
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now