Can we have just a downvote reaction on the forums already?

Confused faces are used as the universal downvote anyways (wouldn't make much a difference in community behavior), and it just makes posts look silly. Confused faces don't even mean what they're supposed to anymore. Whenever I see an actual confusing comment or post, I can't react with that face without involuntarily down-voting the poor sap; although it is kinda funny to watch controversial opinions or posts be met with a reaction that doesn't really match up.

"I want Warbucks back! He was a great character, and shou-"

HUHHHHHH? WHAATTT? *Confused face* (at least that's how it feels whenever I see this lol)

Our intention is to downvote people when we use the confused reaction, and that fact has never changed, so we adapted our own way of doing so; at least in this way however, we can give the confused face back it's original purpose. 

Don't know how is it for rest of people, but for me seeing certain "twitteraties" recurrently using the "Confused" icon makes me chuckle every time: because of how dope it looks, and for them and its implications - I imagine those people making irl the convergent strabismus face :lol: Thus I don't want it removed, hehe!

Archived