How do you get the golden nuggets

Seems there's actually a problem with winner carrats giving their pouches atm of this post.

PS: yes, some chaps in a world I was playing had the same problem after their lil race; am not into all this YotC thingy, so I don't really know their specifics, but were pretty vexed in chat they didn't get their rats' rewards even though they won their respective competitions.

4 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

By chance, was your hotbar filled up and were you wearing a backpack? If so, then the coin bag most likely got destroyed when you went to pick up your Carrat.

I've reported it here, so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Yes that's exactly what happened. I realized it was filled and got destroyed since it worked any time my hotbar wasn't filled. Thank you! I thought it was just a problem for me

You get them in varying Sizes- Large pouch for Winning, containing 2 Nuggets. Or 1 Nugget for second place.

However... Sometimes your Rat doesn’t get any Rewards at all- Sometimes it will set at the starting line crying.. sometimes it wins the race and then jumps for joy.

To get the Nuggets- Your Rat finishes the Race and then holds up a Gift Bag, Simply pick the rat up or murder it to collect the Bag.

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

You get them in varying Sizes- Large pouch for Winning, containing 2 Nuggets. Or 1 Nugget for second place.

However... Sometimes your Rat doesn’t get any Rewards at all- Sometimes it will set at the starting line crying.. sometimes it wins the race and then jumps for joy.

To get the Nuggets- Your Rat finishes the Race and then holds up a Gift Bag, Simply pick the rat up or murder it to collect the Bag.

Seems OP knows very well their mojo, so is not that. Again seems to be a bug with what lakhnish underlined via mentioned report.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

It's not random, you can only get nuggets once per day... But the problem was most likely a bug, not this.

Archived