Does Anenemy re-spawn in lunar island

Does the Anenemy re-spawn overtime in lunar island ? and If yes then how often?

I am asking this because I am planning to use that for fire hounds. I am facing too much problem with fire hounds. Except the winter almost in all the other seasons fire hounds are coming.:(. If somehow I clear an area for then some of the hounds gets distracted and go towards pigs or bees and sets everything on fire. Ice Flingomatic is OK for that, but putting that everywhere is wastage of gears.

Wrong observation, fire hounds only come half of the year: On winter and Spring it's the ice hounds , on Aurumn and Summer it's fire hounds.

Also you need not worry about fire hounds for anenemies dying, they are basically invincible, they won't burn, they won"t lose HP, they won't die. If any species from lunar island iz due for extinction, it's the Saladmanders. They don't reprosuce for the time being, they are completely unrenewable, save foe rhat halloween event mix from halloween.

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wrong observation, fire hounds only come half of the year: On winter and Spring it's the ice hounds , on Aurumn and Summer it's fire hounds.

Also you need not worry about fire hounds for anenemies dying, they are basically invincible, they won't burn, they won"t lose HP, they won't die. If any species from lunar island iz due for extinction, it's the Saladmanders. They don't reprosuce for the time being, they are completely unrenewable, save foe rhat halloween event mix from halloween.

basically fire hounds giving me too much trouble. Going to the swamp has the risk of burning reeds(non renewable), using pigs means burning pig houses. I can use tooth traps but I need the hound teeth for sewing kit for tam-o-shanter, hibernation vest etc, blow dart. 

Thanks for the info that anenemy are invincible:D

there was a glitch back in the beta where i guess Anenemy's spawned from meteors in the meteor field... I only saw it on one world and never saw anyone mention it before.
But every few days we went to the meteor field and there would be like 10-20 dug up anenemy's scattered around... we soon fillled an entire biome with them as our hound trap

fire hounds attacks are something that needs to be planned ahead. The two best and cost-efficient ways to deal with them is a clean and fireproof toothtrap field and beefalo herds. Frankly, I suggest using both options so you can go to the nearest of the two. Other than that you'll need to deal with the fire hazards that come after (luxury fan, water balloons, flingos, etc)

If there are other cost-effective solutions that I am not aware of please tell me cus I really really hate toothtraps.

Anenemies are not great for hounds as they will run passed them before they trigger.  You'll want to use tooth traps, or beefalo herds.  Those are the best options for hound security.  The good news is a small tooth trap field (maybe 25 traps) can be effective for the first 100 days or so.

Also you can base in the caves during summer to avoid any fire hounds during those times.  The caves also protect you from summer fires so you don't need flingos.  Every game I build some structures in caves for these reasons.

3 hours ago, sovon9 said:

basically fire hounds giving me too much trouble. Going to the swamp has the risk of burning reeds(non renewable), using pigs means burning pig houses. I can use tooth traps but I need the hound teeth for sewing kit for tam-o-shanter, hibernation vest etc, blow dart. 

Thanks for the info that anenemy are invincible:D

You can try to maximize your tooth gain by regularly killing all the Mactusks every 2.5 days. 1 Mactusk with 2 hounds can already get you 4 teeth so try to manipulate that. Also, can someone test whether letting the Baby Mactusk go will spawn another set of hounds on the next day? The wiki said something about this but you can't quite trust it.

I got 11 hound's teeth from 1 mactusk and a few hound waves so yeah. As Winona you might want to make a varg farm so you can get loads of hound's teeth and gems. You can look up GabrielGabriel's youtube channel for it.

Archived