Wes Balloons

Wes Balloons  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider Wes Balloons to have decorative values?

• Yes
    • No

That's the only value they have right now in my opinion. Their ability to attract mobs and damage them when popped is so rare that it's unnoticable. Their only practicak value is quickly turning Wes crazy through mass inflation, a quick way of suicide and one of the ways of damaging other players on PvP Off servers.

I hope they'll give Wes the actual Baloonomacy skills he deserves in his rework. I want the pile of balloons to have its own crafting tab when placed on the ground like Codex, giving Wes the power to craft stuff like Balloon Saddle, Balloon Armchair, Balloon Helmet, Balloon Pillow, Balloon Sword, Balloon Cake and Balloon Animal, in exchange for varying sanity costs and materials from all over the constant. Adding more functional balloonomacy as well as pantomime skills and providing miny buffs to his babysitters is the way to go in his rework imo; keeping all his cons but adding minor abilities that help justify his cons and benefit thouse around to help him.

Additionally they can even bypass his muteness when reading a sign by giving him vexicology skills, letting him make a distorted reading of a sign with his belly  

Wes players are going to hate me for this but I don’t care...

After giving my first Champion Belt to the Pig King and playing the Mini-Game (it took for freaking ever and a day to get ONE Belt to spawn :() & Having those four hilarious pigs run around smacking me in the face with a giant sign knocking my character to the ground on their Butt..

that is ALL I’ve wanted for Wes as a Craftable Weapon now.

They can even steal a page out of Looney Tunes book like where when he takes Damage he holds up the sign reading “Ouch!”

Archived