On 23/12/2019 at 4:48 PM, 4 Da LOLs said:
  Hide contents

5e0119f024909_Wesleydoingawave.thumb.png.8e137d2cfad42dc3fad498435ccb13c6.png

Wesley again doing a wave

awww, so cute 

On 14/1/2020 at 11:48 PM, 4 Da LOLs said:

meme here

Hide contents

for those who dont know y!ff is it is furry NSFW just so no one looks it up if they dont know5e1e7d4490194_ToolsinTheinvantory.thumb.png.454f9b4e9ff048e994a365aeda2c6990.png

Man, that touches my nervous fibre

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Autumnsbeast said:

Your style is soo good, It's so cute!.

Wesley has a great desing, I love it! :wilson_smile:

thank you so much

it actually was awhile before I figured out how they should look I have so many doodles of them with slightly different designs in my sketches then I was able to decide on this one when I got my tablet I may draw a sorta recreation of one of the proto version later to show how they had changed

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Aww the companion looks so charming and upbeat, really like the makeshift eyebrella he/she has but it looks kinda fleshy, which isn't a bad thing. Nice work!

the umbrella was supposed to be one of those brown square lamp shades with some picnic blanket stitched on it to make it larger I thought it also looked like that so I tried to make it brighter but it didn't really work

lamp I was thinking of something like this

Spoiler

image.png.d909366b2cea492a68d315623e35a611.png

1 hour ago, bruhmoment23 said:

he/she

they are a creature made to be a living plush they don't mind any one

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 1

sorry for all these guys but a with a bio mechanical creature there are just many ideas I had

this gent has taken up farming in the dump after his reconstructing he mostly grows potatoes to sell and consume and so in the gathering places of the dump has gained the nickname Spud Bud

when they were being rebuild no compatible batteries were yet to be found so they have a potato as seen on their back to substitute

(the idea with that is they don't need electricity to survive they just eat normally but if they want to connect to internet, access steam or something like that they would need a power source.)

Spoiler

5e7170eb526a1_protopotato.thumb.png.30f4046dae7c01cc41996b72c128646f.png

• Like 6

this is a restaurant that has been built by the dump dwellers mostly serves potato based dished or something bought at the regular store outside the dump

the surfboard made saloon like doors with the patch of grass credited to "Spud bud" are only some notable features to this humble -1 star establishment

Spoiler

5e7452640b3d9_thedump.thumb.png.277b14bd17e6d8ce19ab09baec6f9ed8.png

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 5

I did a redesign of my interpretation of Wilson because they should be taller then Webber not entirely sure if I will keep working on a different design or keep this one not sure

I tried them together for a rough size comparison they are both looking confused because it represents my confusion on weather or not I like this design

Wilson again.png

• Like 6

I wanted to try something new so this guy has one eye with some extra expressions on the side to see how they would look some suggestions would be nice

Smokey was a factory gunsmith and tester before being scraped and uncovered

they are the one who forges all the weaponry to arm the guards of the dumptown that I should get a better name for

he was made to have a shorter snout to make possible scopes more convenient with only one eye so he doesn't need to peak with one closed

Spoiler

Smokey.thumb.png.05822b6a8d6689885151a030865fd000.png

• Like 4

Don't starve together skin concept: Gargoyle Wortox skin idea based on the gargoyles that were made to fend off evil spirits so this one does that by eating them

"Evil spirits? I eat those for breakfast!"

think I should put down a thread fir this and if I do what category should it go in?

the gargoyle.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

think I should put down a thread fir this and if I do what category should it go in?

Wortox looks great, but about the threads, you might try making an account on a platform dedicated to art and post your entirely new concepts and designs there, can't really recommend anything since i don't use any of them. Heard Pinterest and Dribbble are pretty good, but in the end it's up to you.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Wortox looks great, but about the threads, you might try making an account on a platform dedicated to art and post your entirely new concepts and designs there, can't really recommend anything since i don't use any of them. Heard Pinterest and Dribbble are pretty good, but in the end it's up to you.

oh what I meant was put a thread here under the topic of this skin concept for Wortox and use this image for a sort of reference

8 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Wait, aren't ghosts just floating souls? Wortox could eat them then.

it is strange how in the same game you have ghosts and souls in it but if they do drop souls would that make it the same or... what its weird