New boats that are fire proof

What can the boats be made from so they can be fire resistant?  Use the boats in the summer can be very dangerous.   The boats for bridges go up in smoke so easily so going to the Lunar Island in the summer is not a good idea.  

Ancient guardian horn + 2 hairs + scale

Mushroom skin + hairs + scale

Mushroom skin + blue gem + hair + scale

Malbatross feather + down feather + scale

So many possible combinations could be used.

Indeed would be good in future if Klei made some crafting combination with Df Scales for a fire-proof boat variant. Not only would be fine as functionality goes but also from building mechanic pov to add further layers in the crafting department - time and again I point to a mod I find very entertaining and a good example of "building in layers": [DST] Legion and its sword-combination aspect.

9 minutes ago, L. Ringmaster said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.285e801672ab894eca577cf7211c41aa.PNG

There's still tons of space left too...

I see. Console is a bit busted though so the less clutter the better. I'll be trying to put a mast down and my character would keep opening and closing the chest next to the mast. 

20 hours ago, Gourmand said:

I see. Console is a bit busted though so the less clutter the better. I'll be trying to put a mast down and my character would keep opening and closing the chest next to the mast. 

Exactly.. they’re comparing PC DS to Console DS and they aren’t even remotely no where near identical.

Button clutter persists a lot on console games even in Apex Legends they have too many actions bind down to one particular button (Reload, loot box, open and close door) all of that is fine unless your trying to loot a death box that is near a door then you may open the ****ing door instead.

Also- Where is your Firepit for this boat??? I NEVER build a boat without a Firepit on it- For Warmth and avoiding Charlie’s attacks.

On 3/12/2562 at 12:08 PM, Shosuko said:

flingo, lightning rod, fire pit, sail, anchor, steering wheel, fish tin, maybe even space for a passenger lol

On 3/12/2562 at 12:17 PM, Gourmand said:

Boats are small. You put down a fling and you can say goodbye to having more than one mast, a chest and an anchor.

20191125200407_1.thumb.jpg.c063afca1b9504ab2bcbe15a1214bd8a.jpg

16 hours ago, Zauberkunst said:

20191125200407_1.thumb.jpg.c063afca1b9504ab2bcbe15a1214bd8a.jpg

This is not possible at all on console, you really only have room for Steering Wheel, Anchor, Maybe if your lucky Two Masts, Cookpot and a Campfire.

Anything more then that and your Boat is too cluttered to actually interact with.

38 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is not possible at all on console, you really only have room for Steering Wheel, Anchor, Maybe if your lucky Two Masts, Cookpot and a Campfire.

Anything more then that and your Boat is too cluttered to actually interact with.

theres no difference in placement hitboxes from console dst to dst, you can do the exact same thing as that picture, just need to place them in the right order 

Archived