[Request] Ingame notepad/Signs

The titles says is it all, something small with a huge impact on game play for casual players.

Have you ever came back to a save and had no idea wtf was going on?

Or forgot where you stored your clothes but had 100 storage boxes to go through?

Even just wanted to write poetry about the perils of space while in view of direct inspiration?

I'm hoping someone with some modding talent (not me cause I'm just an idea guy no skill) can take on the task of creating a mod that allows us to type notes in-game, through some sort of movable window style notepad. I'd also like to see signs or labels we can add custom text to for labeling rooms and storage areas.

You can look at the ressources overview on the top right, select cloth, click it, and it takes you to your storage. Works for everything you have not much and everything organized. Wont work good for stuff like granite scattered all over the world. Just mentioning, but i get your wish for signs.

Well I have all my items in a puddle of water using a automatic dispenser and sweep only, but I agree, would love to have a notepad not only to note actual things but also to note my plans, to be better I would love a notepad with an ONI world with infinite everything for bench testing my stuff, but that is too farfetched from reality, would be too hard to make and without an outcome.

But yes, colored pipes, gas pipes, even wires, with colors would be awesome, I often get lost on my wiring, even when it's ''blinking'' for you to see, colors would work much better.

Idk about signs, but wouldn't mind them coming either.

Archived