Jump to content

No hollow trinkets


Recommended Posts

So I'm not sure of its a bug or not. When I cut trees I get the sanity drain surprise. And some of the other fun hollow event has to offer. The only thing missing is all the trinkets on the floor in my world. Went to my friends world and she has them fine and we are on day 1000+ there. Went to my world day 800+ and spent a full year and not a single one. I even double checked to see if I had the event on default and, indeed I do. So Why am I not getting any goodies? 

PS_Messages_20191111_113754.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

It's known bug, patched on Steam, might come to us soon.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:47 AM, ScottHansen said:

Hallowed Nights Trinkets: Worlds with 15 or fewer Hallowed Nights Trinkets will get retrofitted with a new set of trinkets. This is to support worlds that took part in Hallowed Nights in 2018. As a side effect, all worlds will get the retrofitting if it meets the above criteria.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Nooooo! The clutter!

Glad this is being fixed for everyone else though. 

That was the first thing that I thought......the clutter! 
I had trinkets, but not a lot......and absolutely no pumpkins, or pumpkin lanterns in my 1000+ world. Didn't bother me at all. lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:

That was the first thing that I thought......the clutter! 
I had trinkets, but not a lot......and absolutely no pumpkins, or pumpkin lanterns in my 1000+ world. Didn't bother me at all. lol. 

A nice was to put it, in a collector. Ive beaten all boses, made all items in game, been redoing my world and base as of late and just collecting and enjoying different holiday things. Aka I'm hoarding.. GIVE ME MY TRINKETS 

;):D

 

my world howevwr did not retrofit and still.. No trinkets? :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Welcome to the end game!

I've yet to make it there. I play with my gf who is, pretty much, terrified of fighting (or maybe just terrible...lol...idk) .....so, sadly, I haven't fought Toad, Misery or Fuelweaver yet. We (mainly I) have done everyone else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:

I've yet to make it there. I play with my gf who is, pretty much, terrified of fighting (or maybe just terrible...lol...idk) .....so, sadly, I haven't fought Toad, Misery or Fuelweaver yet. We (mainly I) have done everyone else. 

Just hit me up if you want to try those! I'd be down to help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, JDiceArt777 said:

Thanks! I most definitely will contact you... I believe I actually sent you a message over the PS4 a while ago, but no response. lol
PS4 Tag: DiceArt777

Lol my bad. I get a lot of messages. I must have missed that. I should be available this weekend at various times so just let me know when you want to give it a shot and I'll make some arrangements. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Lol my bad. I get a lot of messages. I must have missed that. I should be available this weekend at various times so just let me know when you want to give it a shot and I'll make some arrangements. 

Thanks! I should be available most of tomorrow... till about 6PM EST... 
I'll message you tonight... 

I also need help on the Metheus 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Lol my bad. I get a lot of messages. I must have missed that. I should be available this weekend at various times so just let me know when you want to give it a shot and I'll make some arrangements. 

Sorry....I was busier than I thought on Saturday. But I do have some good news. My gf and I played yesterday, and we defeated the Ancient Guardian!! She doesn't watch YouTube or Twitch DST videos, so she'd never seen him before. She was running up ahead of me and she screams, "WHAT'S THAT?!!!" 
I'm like, "What?!"
She says, "IDK....IT'S HUGE! AND FAST!" I'm gonna' die... 
LOL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, JDiceArt777 said:

Sorry....I was busier than I thought on Saturday. But I do have some good news. My gf and I played yesterday, and we defeated the Ancient Guardian!! She doesn't watch YouTube or Twitch DST videos, so she'd never seen him before. She was running up ahead of me and she screams, "WHAT'S THAT?!!!" 
I'm like, "What?!"
She says, "IDK....IT'S HUGE! AND FAST!" I'm gonna' die... 
LOL 

Gotta love couples play :) Me and my hubby are team mates as well ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...