DST Hallowed Nights 2021/2022: Hunchback trick or treating

Later on I'd love to see Hunchbeasts given a chance to open their doors to give treats to the residents of the Constant. This minor update can implement the shamlet mask only for hallowed nights. This will let wurt to trick or treat and help other residents to trick or treat with masks on. Non-merms can craft Shamlet masks for Wurt.

This is just a idea and I know there used to be a trick or treat mod like this, but I'd love to see it become official.

Trick or Treating sounds cool but what I really want is Spooky stuff to happen, like the entire map covered in fog, Dead skeletons getting up and attacking players, ghosts & Bats always out of their graves & caves.. (But maybe not always hostile) Trees to all be Dying and withered, Erie music, hundreds of eyes Staring at me from beyond the darkness.. (purely cosmetic of course) 

Maybe Night Hands trying to attack fires more often you guys get the idea by now right?

Maybe all Human like mobs (Pigmen, Merms, Bunny-Men) wearing Halloween costumes.

And the one thing I DEFIANTLY want next year is a Totally Normal Tree Wormwood skin!

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Night Hands

Bonus if they make the animation come from the ground like Charlie.:wilson_ecstatic:

Erie music,

I highly recommend Klei look up the Sinister soundtrack. So creepy Black Metal that acts like the audio equivalent of jump scares would really effect me.

) wearing Halloween costumes.

Would definitely love to see the hunchbeasts join in the fun.

Totally Normal Tree Wormwood skin

Bonus if his spring bloom form has his eyes burning fire.:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived