Boss music is here! :D

I haven't fully checked, But I heard the bee queen boss fight music while I was fighting her for the first time! We finally got that long awaited qol change. Could anyone please let me know if this is true? I only heard it with the beequeen and not with any other fight, just to be sure I'm not mistaken.

• Developer

The music update is still in progress. It kind of slipped into the latest release in a half finished state, and some parts don't work properly yet, especially in split screen. It should be finished up in the next update, but in the meantime enjoy the new tunes.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:04 PM, Superwolfkid said:

I haven't fully checked, But I heard the bee queen boss fight music while I was fighting her for the first time! We finally got that long awaited qol change. Could anyone please let me know if this is true? I only heard it with the beequeen and not with any other fight, just to be sure I'm not mistaken.

I believe the newest update fixed all soundtracks. I tested Bee Queen, Dragonfly, Lunar Island, and Klaus out of curiously and they are fixed. 

4 hours ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

I believe the newest update fixed all soundtracks. I tested Bee Queen, Dragonfly, Lunar Island, and Klaus out of curiously and they are fixed. 

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Also rowing has a theme now 

Theres music for the lunar island?And for rowing?! Could someone please send me a link to hear this, it sounds really cool, I've never heard it before!

29 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Theres music for the lunar island?And for rowing?! Could someone please send me a link to hear this, it sounds really cool, I've never heard it before!

Can you not play at the moment ? I can make a video for you, because there’s currently none online .

Here you go , I made it. It’s not just rowing it’s in general sailing music that plays when you steer or row(maybe if you are just on a driving boat but Idk that)C16E9621-908F-47ED-8E05-A86EF2A0FE60.mp4

Spoiler

Also ignore my dumbass trying to row with the anchor on the ground.

I was caught off guard during the Moon Stone event with new music too! And if I'm not mistaken some of the original songs (like Autumn work music) sound a little different? Updated versions I think though I haven't had a chance to look into it properly.

3 hours ago, keats95 said:

I was caught off guard during the Moon Stone event with new music too! And if I'm not mistaken some of the original songs (like Autumn work music) sound a little different? Updated versions I think though I haven't had a chance to look into it properly.

The Autumn Theme has changed with this update as well. I noticed it too. 

Archived