Superwolfkid    672

I haven't fully checked, But I heard the bee queen boss fight music while I was fighting her for the first time! We finally got that long awaited qol change. Could anyone please let me know if this is true? I only heard it with the beequeen and not with any other fight, just to be sure I'm not mistaken.

• Thanks 2

ViCiOuS-V.    17
On 10/25/2019 at 8:04 PM, Superwolfkid said:

I haven't fully checked, But I heard the bee queen boss fight music while I was fighting her for the first time! We finally got that long awaited qol change. Could anyone please let me know if this is true? I only heard it with the beequeen and not with any other fight, just to be sure I'm not mistaken.

I believe the newest update fixed all soundtracks. I tested Bee Queen, Dragonfly, Lunar Island, and Klaus out of curiously and they are fixed. 

• Like 2

NoscopeFelix    2,044
1 hour ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

I believe the newest update fixed all soundtracks. I tested Bee Queen, Dragonfly, Lunar Island, and Klaus out of curiously and they are fixed. 

Also rowing has a theme now 

• Like 1

Superwolfkid    672
4 hours ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Also rowing has a theme now 

Theres music for the lunar island?And for rowing?! Could someone please send me a link to hear this, it sounds really cool, I've never heard it before!

NoscopeFelix    2,044
29 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Theres music for the lunar island?And for rowing?! Could someone please send me a link to hear this, it sounds really cool, I've never heard it before!

Can you not play at the moment ? I can make a video for you, because there’s currently none online .

Here you go , I made it. It’s not just rowing it’s in general sailing music that plays when you steer or row(maybe if you are just on a driving boat but Idk that)C16E9621-908F-47ED-8E05-A86EF2A0FE60.mp4

Spoiler

Also ignore my dumbass trying to row with the anchor on the ground.

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Superwolfkid    672
1 hour ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Hide contents

Also ignore my dumbass trying to row with the anchor on the ground.

It's fine, I got to hear the music and that's all I wanted, Thanks! :D

keats95    68

I was caught off guard during the Moon Stone event with new music too! And if I'm not mistaken some of the original songs (like Autumn work music) sound a little different? Updated versions I think though I haven't had a chance to look into it properly.

• Like 2

ViCiOuS-V.    17
3 hours ago, keats95 said:

I was caught off guard during the Moon Stone event with new music too! And if I'm not mistaken some of the original songs (like Autumn work music) sound a little different? Updated versions I think though I haven't had a chance to look into it properly.

The Autumn Theme has changed with this update as well. I noticed it too. 

• Like 1