Jump to content

How to reset the aporkalypse?


G-Forces

Recommended Posts

I would like to know if there is a console command to reset the 60 day timer on the aporkalypse, i prefer to start in rog and don't usually get around to going to hamlet until well after the 60 day timer runs and would rather not have to deal with the aporkalypse immediately upon getting to hamlet. 

I already tried this command but it didn't work: GetAporkalypse().begin_date = GetClock():GetTotalTime()+28800

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, G-Forces said:

I would like to know if there is a console command to reset the 60 day timer on the aporkalypse, i prefer to start in rog and don't usually get around to going to hamlet until well after the 60 day timer runs and would rather not have to deal with the aporkalypse immediately upon getting to hamlet. 

I already tried this command but it didn't work: GetAporkalypse().begin_date = GetClock():GetTotalTime()+28800

currently there is no solution to this, you either have to rest the calendar yourself after day 60 or get to HAM before day 60.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, MWY said:

currently there is no solution to this, you either have to rest the calendar yourself after day 60 or get to HAM before day 60.

I really hate the fact that if you want to live in RoG/SW with Hamlet world enabled you either have to rush the Aporcalypse Calendar in the first 60 days or have SW enabled so you can craft Particulate_Purifier, then collect all other items that will let you survive during the Aporcalypse if you decide to not rush Calendar.
My solution to this would be giving the player 10 days without Aporcalypse coming if they come to Hamlet after 60 days passed so they can collect some resources in Hamlet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

I really hate the fact that if you want to live in RoG/SW with Hamlet world enabled you either have to rush the Aporcalypse Calendar in the first 60 days or have SW enabled so you can craft Particulate_Purifier, then collect all other items that will let you survive during the Aporcalypse if you decide to not rush Calendar.
My solution to this would be giving the player 10 days without Aporcalypse coming if they come to Hamlet after 60 days passed so they can collect some resources in Hamlet.

Or the Aporkalypse timer should only start once the player actually creates a Hamlet world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MWY said:

currently there is no solution to this, you either have to rest the calendar yourself after day 60 or get to HAM before day 60.

Could i use the c_gonext command to teleport to the calender, reset it then, teleport back to the starting location?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, G-Forces said:

Could i use the c_gonext command to teleport to the calender, reset it then, teleport back to the starting location?

you can try.

Try anything that can work and help you out.

1 hour ago, Roosev said:

Or the Aporkalypse timer should only start once the player actually creates a Hamlet world.

or we could just have the following options in World Gen for Aporkalypse:

  • Permanent: Same as current Aporkalypse after Day 60
  • Temporary: Aporkalypse acts a like season that starts at Day 60 and stops at Day 120 and so forth
  • OFF: no Aporkalypse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, MWY said:

or we could just have the following options in World Gen for Aporkalypse:

  • Permanent: Same as current Aporkalypse after Day 60
  • Temporary: Aporkalypse acts a like season that starts at Day 60 and stops at Day 120 and so forth
  • OFF: no Aporkalypse

This is an excellent idea!

@JoeW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...