Heavy watt joint plate overloading

23 minutes ago, suxkar said:

Hello! Some of my heavy watt joint plates overload sometimes, not the conductive ones, even though my power consuption is well below 50kW.
Anyone know something I do not?

Normal heaviwatt can only deal with 20 kW. You need the conductive join plate if you have more consumption than that.

42 minutes ago, suxkar said:

Hello! Some of my heavy watt joint plates overload sometimes, not the conductive ones, even though my power consuption is well below 50kW.

I had the same situation. I did not immediately understand that under the tile of the high-voltage wire there was an ordinary wire.

8 hours ago, suxkar said:

I don't know if this is still true but heavy-watt joint plates can't handle 20kw. In the past you had to upgrade the joint plates to conductive to get the full 20kw. I'm not sure what the limit is but I have noticed that it doesn't specifically say what the limit is anywhere. I wonder if they changed them when they upped the max power.

14 minutes ago, Tonyroid said:

I don't know if this is still true but heavy-watt joint plates can't handle 20kw. In the past you had to upgrade the joint plates to conductive to get the full 20kw. I'm not sure what the limit is but I have noticed that it doesn't specifically say what the limit is anywhere. I wonder if they changed them when they upped the max power.

Only one way to find out!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1b4c5998a5423973a1d7d4fe46d73708.png

Yeah, it works now, 50kw plate also works as well.

Archived