Pragmatic meals and ingredients storage Mk2

26 minutes ago, Lafara said:

oh , it's tiny :D

how does food ingredient enter this system ? to be sterile in that space.

Right in this setup - dupes load it  manually to the right conveyor loader. But a conveyor may be going out of your farm or kitchen garden.

As much as I like infinite storage, food is about the only thing I don't use it for.  What's the point in having billions of calories?  If my food storage keeps growing, I'd rather shut it off and stop wasting dupe time on something that may never be eaten.

8 hours ago, Smithe37 said:

My main criticism of this system is that there are no fridges to help with automating farms.

2 hours ago, cblack said:

As much as I like infinite storage, food is about the only thing I don't use it for.  What's the point in having billions of calories?  If my food storage keeps growing, I'd rather shut it off and stop wasting dupe time on something that may never be eaten.

You can just use a weight plate as the tile under the chute to automate your farms.  Combines infinite storage with automated farms so you can freely disable farms once enough is generated while also having plenty of space for any wild food you find or meat production from ranches.

I like it. It's also very convenient to set up in survival. 

I use a very similar design. Symmetrical, mirrored at the ''meal-pick-up-spot'' of co2 drop, with waterlock on two sides and two loaders if you work with more than 1 grill. Basically the same...

Archived