Нужна помощь ребята
здравствуйте, я пишу в надежде, что вы знаете ответ.
Около 20 дней назад я удалил свою учетную запись DST( учетная запись, которая требует от вас создания игры при первом входе в нее). Удалил из-за того, что twitch drop не захотел привязываться к моему аккаунту, ни за что не пытался. И за эти 20 дней я удалил аккаунт klei. После удаления я пошла, снова зарегистрировалась, уже на другую почту, потом отдала много вещей из дополнений (клетка, камин, полынь), но как только я пошла в коллекцию, там не было ни одной вещи, кроме тех, что мне дали. On the account of klei I bought a lot of things and all these things are gone. As it should be, maybe I missed something when uninstalling?

image.png

11 hours ago, kvopa68rus2 said:

I need help guys
hello, I write in the hope that you know the answer.
About 20 days ago, I deleted my DST account (an account that requires you to create a game the first time you log into it). Deleted due to the fact that twitch drop did not want to be attached to my account, I did not try for anything. And in these 20 days I deleted my klei account. After the deletion, I went, registered again, to another mail, then gave a lot of things from the add-ons (cage, fireplace, wormwood), but as soon as I went to the collection, there was not a single thing except those that were given to me. On the account of klei I bought a lot of things and all these things are gone. As it should be, maybe I missed something when uninstalling?

Bruh you literally deleted your KLEI account and the skins are literally processed on the KLEI account, you deleted it, now it's gone.

Don't get up Joe! I think I got this...

@kvopa68rus2

If you filed a ticket, that's all you can do right now. 

It would be really helpful if you let me know how you thought deleting your account would help your situation here. We are trying to do everything we can to help avoid people unintentionally deleting their accounts so any information about your thought process during that time would be really helpful to us. 

If you have not filled out a help ticket yet you can do so HERE

12 hours ago, trinket_4 said:

do all skins are also vanish from steam's inventory?

I think they do since they are processed via Klei ( since you can hide the inventory on steam )

13 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Don't get up Joe! I think I got this...

@kvopa68rus2

If you filed a ticket, that's all you can do right now. 

It would be really helpful if you let me know how you thought deleting your account would help your situation here. We are trying to do everything we can to help avoid people unintentionally deleting their accounts so any information about your thought process during that time would be really helpful to us. 

If you have not filled out a help ticket yet you can do so HERE

I think their account is already long gone and Nome recently said if it's deleted then it's gone forever due to GDPR requiring something

just casually plopping here

So i am working on a czech translation for the klei website and this baffles me

Spoiler
DeleteAccount = "Delete Account"
  DeleteAccountDescription = "Once you delete your account, there is no going back. Please be certain."
  DeleteAccountAreYouSure = "Are you absolutely sure?"
  DeleteAccountWarning = "Unexpected bad things will happen if you don’t read this!"
  DeleteAccountExplanation = "At your request, your <b>Klei account</b> and all personally identifiable information related to your account (excluding financial transactions and information related to abuse) will be submitted to be permanently removed from our system.</p><p><b>Please note: You will not be able to reverse this action, and all data will be completely and irrecoverably removed.</b></p><p><strong>This means you will no longer be able to play any game that requires a Klei Account (Don’t Starve Together and Hot Lava) the {{.PlatformName}} account will be banned permanently, and all records will be destroyed forever including progress, items and entitlements.</strong>"
  DeleteAccountOptions = "Check the boxes to confirm you understand what is going to happen:"
  DeleteAccountOptionsProgress = "Delete my progress in Klei games"
  DeleteAccountOptionsInventory = "Delete all the items in my game inventory"
  DeleteAccountOptionsPurchases = "Delete items from my Steam inventory, including purchased items"
  DeleteAccountOptionsNoPlayDST = "I do not want to play Don’t Starve Together anymore"
  DeleteAccountOptionsNoPlayHL = "I do not want to play Hot Lava anymore"
  DeleteAccountOptionsBanAccount = "Ban my {{.PlatformName}} account from playing Klei games for a MINIMUM of 30 days"
  DeleteAccountConfirm = "Confirm"
  DeleteAccountConfirmation = "Please type in “delete my account” but all in caps, to confirm:"
  DeleteAccountButton = "I understand the consequences, delete this account"
  VerifyAccountDeletionTitle = "Verify Account Deletion"
  VerifyAccountDeletionDescription = "We emailed you a verification code to confirm the deletion of your account, please copy the code, and paste it into the form below.</p><p>If you didn’t receive the verification code, click “Cancel”, make sure your email is correct, and start the process again.</p><p>If you didn’t request the deletion of your account, then someone else with access to your {{.Platform}} account did it on your behalf. Click “Cancel” to stop the process entirely, and then change the password of your {{.Platform}} account to prevent this from happening again."
  VerifyAccountDeletionCode = "Verification Code"
  VerifyAccountDeletionProceed = "Proceed"
  VerifyAccountDeletionCancel = "Cancel"

SO many warnings.

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

just casually plopping here

So i am working on a czech translation for the klei website and this baffles me

Hide contents
DeleteAccount = "Delete Account"
  DeleteAccountDescription = "Once you delete your account, there is no going back. Please be certain."
  DeleteAccountAreYouSure = "Are you absolutely sure?"
  DeleteAccountWarning = "Unexpected bad things will happen if you don’t read this!"
  DeleteAccountExplanation = "At your request, your <b>Klei account</b> and all personally identifiable information related to your account (excluding financial transactions and information related to abuse) will be submitted to be permanently removed from our system.</p><p><b>Please note: You will not be able to reverse this action, and all data will be completely and irrecoverably removed.</b></p><p><strong>This means you will no longer be able to play any game that requires a Klei Account (Don’t Starve Together and Hot Lava) the {{.PlatformName}} account will be banned permanently, and all records will be destroyed forever including progress, items and entitlements.</strong>"
  DeleteAccountOptions = "Check the boxes to confirm you understand what is going to happen:"
  DeleteAccountOptionsProgress = "Delete my progress in Klei games"
  DeleteAccountOptionsInventory = "Delete all the items in my game inventory"
  DeleteAccountOptionsPurchases = "Delete items from my Steam inventory, including purchased items"
  DeleteAccountOptionsNoPlayDST = "I do not want to play Don’t Starve Together anymore"
  DeleteAccountOptionsNoPlayHL = "I do not want to play Hot Lava anymore"
  DeleteAccountOptionsBanAccount = "Ban my {{.PlatformName}} account from playing Klei games for a MINIMUM of 30 days"
  DeleteAccountConfirm = "Confirm"
  DeleteAccountConfirmation = "Please type in “delete my account” but all in caps, to confirm:"
  DeleteAccountButton = "I understand the consequences, delete this account"
  VerifyAccountDeletionTitle = "Verify Account Deletion"
  VerifyAccountDeletionDescription = "We emailed you a verification code to confirm the deletion of your account, please copy the code, and paste it into the form below.</p><p>If you didn’t receive the verification code, click “Cancel”, make sure your email is correct, and start the process again.</p><p>If you didn’t request the deletion of your account, then someone else with access to your {{.Platform}} account did it on your behalf. Click “Cancel” to stop the process entirely, and then change the password of your {{.Platform}} account to prevent this from happening again."
  VerifyAccountDeletionCode = "Verification Code"
  VerifyAccountDeletionProceed = "Proceed"
  VerifyAccountDeletionCancel = "Cancel"

SO many warnings.

How the actual hell do people "accidentally" delete, jesus christ

Archived