Metheus Puzzle?

21 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

It is indeed coming. They confirmed that it’s in the works but it will take a while.

Sorry for asking but where did you get that information ? I just never heard any news on that :( if its the case though im super hype !

Never mind i just saw it ! Hehehe thats really cool news

12 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

Sorry for asking but where did you get that information ? I just never heard any news on that :( if its the case though im super hype !

Don’t doubt me again Warlock I know where your base lives.

Spoiler

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ʲᵒᵏᵉ

8 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

was asked if they could put the skins to redeem with rewards points, and the @nome said they are already working so that we can login through the site, just like it is done by the PC :wilson_flower:

22 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Does any of you guys know how that methus puzzle works. I tried it on pc ,but after step two it completely lost me. I better look for a competent partner already or I’ll fail it.:wilson_ecstatic:

there are some videos on YouTube that explain exactly :wilson_dorky:

• Developer
1 hour ago, Marco BR said:

was asked if they could put the skins to redeem with rewards points, and the @nome said they are already working so that we can login through the site, just like it is done by the PC :wilson_flower:

I said on the todo list, not quite the same thing. :) Our todo lists are pretty long, but @YormanA is a web dev machine and cuts through todo lists like nobody's business so you can hold out some hope at least.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, nome said:

I said on the todo list, not quite the same thing. :) 

Super excited for the opportunity to get this skin, that trail of shadow stuff is a fantastic effect! I have been jealous of PC for this one for awhile. 

Archived