As a single player DLC with the main map that the DST (with the new upgrade of ships can weigh less? Even loading also two servers?) sincerely the Klei gave up the single player put an optimization button to correct an "error" because they were Focused on other things congratulations. 

hamlet "optimization"

han.thumb.jpg.82f6a12e76114cfbfc72aac92251aed2.jpg

News update dst ;-;

dst.thumb.jpg.a3f9eeb2c292f83f76db78d534edaa39.jpg

EXCUSEME 

• Confused 6

Frashaw27    82

I thin kthe problem comes from a Hamlet world with all 3 dlcs compatible would have to keep track of all 3 of them incase your world hop. Thats just my theroy though.

• Like 1

JimmyJam    1,265
4 hours ago, Dexter Khaver said:
As a single player DLC with the main map that the DST (with the new upgrade of ships can weigh less? Even loading also two servers?) sincerely the Klei gave up the single player put an optimization button to correct an "error" because they were Focused on other things congratulations.

I'm sorry... What?

• Haha 2

lakhnish    1,058

I don't know the specifics of the Hamlet optimization, but I do have an answer for why the RoT update optimized the game.

Someome reported an issue where servers would slow down over time, and that was fixed in the RoT beta in this specific update (and now in main branch when RoT went live). This was an issue facing DST before the RoT update as well, FYI.

Spoiler

20190703_155017.thumb.png.581c22bcbc94a44d6feb77bd806adbc9.png

As for whether that can or will be applied to DS, idk.

• Like 1