Wilsons

15 hours ago, Canis said:

There is one thought that comes to my mind when I see this image.

*clicks tongue*
There are frogs in that pond.

It's ok, they are sleeping because its dawn :frog:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So... Does this mean he's aware of anime in your version?:wilson_ecstatic:

Nice work! Clean coloring! I hope to see more of your work.

Please keep a consistent art thread though, having your art in one place will help you out.:wilson_goodjob:

Who knows, maybe he would be a weeb if he was born in the right time, haha

tysm ure so sweet

Oki, then this will be my only art thread from now on

• Thanks 1

On 14/08/2019 at 9:13 PM, Jonahbihbunny said:

wilson and chester.png

image.jpeg.afe308ff5d76ca21a84ae43a68542074.jpeg

ok i don't meen to be a stickler but i think that by using pure black ink. it doesn't work properly as it's hard to see the areas which add detail, and you should of added shading near the eyes as that's a don't starve staple 

in this picture you can see areas which show much more detail such as creases in clothing 

(https://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/5br4tc/so_i_made_another_triumphant_wilson_doodlehope/ ) where i dound this

(just my stupid opinions (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯) )

Edited by thomas4845
  • Like 2

On 8/21/2019 at 9:04 AM, thomas4845 said:

image.jpeg.afe308ff5d76ca21a84ae43a68542074.jpeg

ok i don't meen to be a stickler but i think that by using pure black ink. it doesn't work properly as it's hard to see the areas which add detail, and you should of added shading near the eyes as that's a don't starve staple 

in this picture you can see areas which show much more detail such as creases in clothing 

(https://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/5br4tc/so_i_made_another_triumphant_wilson_doodlehope/ ) where i dound this

(just my stupid opinions (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯) )

Never be fearful of criticizing an artist because this is so constructive and helpful!

I agree with every word you say,, I'm working hard on my coloring style because rn its so bland! 

ty again!

More Wilsons! This time its coloring practice I've been doing for the several past days

normal wilson.png

Edited by Jonahbihbunny
The stuff that I removed is meant to be a new post
  • Like 3

well tbh when it comes to coloring i spend at least 2 hours and more so don't think it looks too bland, in fact your making very good progress with your coloring i'lll always fear opinions 

image.png.0489e1d5c284179e3da63dc1b115161d.pngi really enjoy the way you colored it too make it look more dirty :0 

7 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

well tbh when it comes to coloring i spend at least 2 hours and more so don't think it looks too bland, in fact your making very good progress with your coloring i'lll always fear opinions 

image.png.0489e1d5c284179e3da63dc1b115161d.pngi really enjoy the way you colored it too make it look more dirty :0 

It wasn't intended to look dirty lol but it's ok because now I know how to color things to look dirty :D

Also yeah, the sketching part is easy, but coloring takes patience and blending

• Like 1

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

The colors are very pleasing here. Are you influenced by French cartoons?

thank you! and no, not really by any cartoons at all, I mostly just look at other peoples' art and put myself art to make my own more eye-catching than others

A fully colored Wilson for good!

for Elsooooon.png

Edited by Jonahbihbunny
  • Like 5