Does anyone run this game on a Ryzen 3600 or something similar?

With all of the hubbub about performance and people posting specs that are superior to mine posting better FPS, I am wondering if anyone is running this game on a Ryzen 3600 or something similar and what sort of FPS they are getting in the late game. 

6 minutes ago, selereth said:

I am wondering if anyone is running this game on a Ryzen 3600 or something similar

I think that players here have benchmarked ONI on all kinds of things. I am not quite sure from the specs what makes Ryzen 3600 special - I have i9-9900K which seems to be similar and can test any save game if that's interesting to anyone.

I have also tested previously on Ryzen Threadripper 1950, which fares worse because the game is still heavily single-threaded, but just for sake of illustration I can test on it still as well.

Here's a useful site for checking what your processor is in comparison in case someone would like to find out: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4670-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600/m630vs4040

Mine is worse so can't help you here other than with the link :)

If you want to test in-game, I left my save and my FPS counts on it in the other topic. You can see if yours does better or worse or the same \('-')/

Archived