Why did light come through closed bunker doors?

Guest aresd

Are they opening/closing?

When opening/closing they are treated as one state until they are the other (I'd be more specific if I could remember which :p ). So they're probably open right now to the game.

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

Are they opening/closing?

When opening/closing they are treated as one state until they are the other (I'd be more specific if I could remember which :p ). So they're probably open right now to the game.

Is this normal when the astronaut forgot to bring a second engine with him? and cargo compartment?

2019-08-02_19-19-15.jpg

2019-08-02_19-21-24.jpg

Just now, mathmanican said:

My question is, "What are you hoping to melt in those storage units under the engine?"

they just stand there, design idea, the latest fashion)

2 hours ago, aresd said:

they just stand there, design idea, the latest fashion)

Well, it won't be fashionable for very long, cause unless I'm off by one on how far down rocket exhaust does magical heating, the empty tiles directly above the compactors are going to get very, very hot, and consequently so will all of that cold area you've got.

1 hour ago, Nebbie said:

Well, it won't be fashionable for very long, cause unless I'm off by one on how far down rocket exhaust does magical heating, the empty tiles directly above the compactors are going to get very, very hot, and consequently so will all of that cold area you've got.

It’s a completely predictable situation in the game when the rocket is built for the first time. Klei, traditionally, very poorly document their games, considering that everything they invented with their imagination is obvious to every beginner.

Archived