congrats on the launch but...

all my mods won't load up. click on them to turn them on and restart. pop up comes up but can't see what it says cause another pop up saying blah mod was installed click on restart. come back and all are unchecked and turned off. 

1 minute ago, Cairath said:

they WERE ready for the *preview* LU branch.  

alright can ya tell what is the deal with this? finally managed to see the pop up that was hidden every time I tried to start the mods.

mod prob.png

Just now, lee37683 said:

alright can ya tell what is the deal with this? finally managed to see the pop up that was hidden every time I tried to start the mods.

mod prob.png

try running steam as administrator? looks like winddows is telling it to go .. itself

8 minutes ago, Cairath said:

try running steam as administrator? looks like winddows is telling it to go .. itself

yeah, turns out it was not running admin... though it should have been. fixed that. but still getting failure to upload on mods. and that pop up still comes up. 

Luckily I managed to go real light on mods in case of ONI so as soon as @Cairath updates her gems my colony should be good to go :D Until then I'll wait, I can't play without the Zoom Out mod and with the bloody commutes bitching at me 24/7! D:<

Oh, and geyser outputs calculation is also yours? And the steel ladders and fancy tiles?

That's just plain monopoly when it comes to my mod list!

3 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

Luckily I managed to go real light on mods in case of ONI so as soon as @Cairath updates her gems my colony should be good to go :D Until then I'll wait, I can't play without the Zoom Out mod and with the bloody commutes bitching at me 24/7! D:<

Oh, and geyser outputs calculation is also yours? And the steel ladders and fancy tiles?

That's just plain monopoly when it comes to my mod list!

Yeeep, all mine xD I just pushed TNI out, I'll be pushing mod updates now :)

Sorry but this is quite funny. Complaining about mods that not work on first day of game launch. Modders need some time to update mods and make them compatible with new version. It is not instant. Wait for info from modders that their mod is compatilbe with new version. 

2 hours ago, ONIfreak said:

Sorry but this is quite funny. Complaining about mods that not work on first day of game launch. Modders need some time to update mods and make them compatible with new version. It is not instant. Wait for info from modders that their mod is compatilbe with new version. 

yeah, quite funny... all my mods are saying they are up to date. yet still having the same problem. fyi.... yes, I was waiting for the mods to get updated. wasn't loading those that weren't.

load one and restart.... fail to upload. all mods have been disabled. that is what I'm seeing now. 

so yeah... quite funny. 

29 minutes ago, lee37683 said:

yeah, quite funny... all my mods are saying they are up to date. yet still having the same problem. fyi.... yes, I was waiting for the mods to get updated. wasn't loading those that weren't.

load one and restart.... fail to upload. all mods have been disabled. that is what I'm seeing now. 

so yeah... quite funny. 

Did you check on mods pages that there are compatible with new version? Have them been tested with new version? Are any other mods working? If there are not mods itself make bug report. ;)

1 minute ago, ONIfreak said:

Did you check on mods pages that there are compatible with new version? Have them been tested with new version? Are any other mods working? If there are not mods itself make bug report. ;)

yup.... checked on the mod... went uploaded just that mod. still restarted. about 20 different mods too. most were updated today. not a single one worked. 

did make a report. via steam's forum. still nothing... but do get random updates. one to two were game content apparently since it didn't say workshop content.

Archived