FIXED Warly's Recipes

5 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

What's the final consensus on Fresh Fruit crepes, is it 2 Fruits or 1.5 fruits? I've seen both in different sources

The code specifies  tags.fruit >= 1.5

Since you need 1 Butter and 1 Honey (the exact item, honeycomb or such won't work), the remaining fruit can be one berry and one other fruit.

On 2019-07-28 at 3:20 AM, Ezaroth said:

Your character says a quote when you eat the dish and when the buff is over.

I’ve seen it, but I wish there was more of a visual indicator. I didn’t realize they lasted a full day when I originally asked. 

Question: 

Does Warly's penalty also affect the spices special effects? EG: if you eat a spiced meatball, and as soon as the effect is over, you eat another one, do you get less time, or less %? Or maybe it only takes into account health, sanity and hunger penalties for the food, and not special effects?

I'd also like to know how his penalty behaves related to food effects, such as heat-giving foods or the electrical damage of volt jelly.

3 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Does Warly's penalty also affect the spices special effects? EG: if you eat a spiced meatball, and as soon as the effect is over, you eat another one, do you get less time, or less %? Or maybe it only takes into account health, sanity and hunger penalties for the food, and not special effects?

I'd also like to know how his penalty behaves related to food effects, such as heat-giving foods or the electrical damage of volt jelly.

That is an incredibly good question, yes.
As far as I know, the effect's duration and strength is unaffected by Warly's debuff, be them Spices or Food Effects, but further tests might be needed. I'm doing a Warly run, so I'll give you a definitive answer as soon as Summer ends.

On 26/07/2019 at 2:42 PM, AdventZen said:

Glow Berry Mousse
- 1 Glowberry, 1 Fruit, 2 Fillers
- 37,5 Hunger, 3 Health, 10 Sanity
-Emits light around the player.
-Fillers can't be Meat or Twigs
-Berries count as 0,5 Fruit

Worth adding that you can replace glow Berry with two lesser ones. And glow Berry counts as 1 fruit, lesser one as half fruit 

Monster Tartare
- 2 Monster Meat, 2 Fillers
- 62,5 Hunger, -20 Health, -20 Sanity
-Fillers can't be Twigs

Does not have to be monster meat , can be any other monster food, like durian 

On 26/07/2019 at 2:50 PM, Ezaroth said:

I already posted something like this in the other post, oh well

Warly.thumb.png.ccbdd9085721434489ff61fab1bf0d2d.png

The duration of buffs are incorrect.fish cordon bleu, goat jelly Asparagazoacho and dragon salad last 5 minutes, not 8 minutes 

Asparagus Soup
- 1 Asparagus, 2 Veggies, 1 Filler
- 18,8 Hunger, 20 Health, 5 Sanity
-Filler can't be Meat, Ice or Twigs

Some of the recipes like this, you made them without consistency. Some numbers are the amount of items, some are amount of units of the type. Can you make it more clear. For example if I put two caps as "2 veggies" it won't work since it is not specified whether those are units or amount of items 

Same goes for veggie stinger , won't work with two caps, since not specified wherever it's units or items. Also asparagus can be replaced with tomato 

And there is missing recipe for potato on a stick 

52 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

The duration of buffs are incorrect.fish cordon bleu, goat jelly Asparagazoacho and dragon salad last 5 minutes, not 8 minutes 

Ah I mixed up 'day_time' and 'total_day_time' in the codes. Updated the table.

7 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Worth adding that you can replace glow Berry with two lesser ones. And glow Berry counts as 1 fruit, lesser one as half fruit 

Will convert all recipes to the Units format, instead of eyeballing soon, when I'm on PC

7 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Some of the recipes like this, you made them without consistency. Some numbers are the amount of items, some are amount of units of the type. Can you make it more clear. For example if I put two caps as "2 veggies" it won't work since it is not specified whether those are units or amount of items 

Fair enough, I'll further detail on the post. Thanks for the feedback!

Archived