A little discontinuity with the lore and a new asteroid trait.

When you start up the game, it says they missed their target and didn't port in on the surface of this asteroid as intended. However, if you take the Miscalculated trait, you are then... Miscalculating your miscalculation? A small thing, but I thought I'd point it out. It's not really a bug and didn't fit any of those categories, so I just put it here in general. 

55 minutes ago, Cetlas said:

When you start up the game, it says they missed their target and didn't port in on the surface of this asteroid as intended. However, if you take the Miscalculated trait, you are then... Miscalculating your miscalculation? A small thing, but I thought I'd point it out. It's not really a bug and didn't fit any of those categories, so I just put it here in general. 

Well spotted. I never noticed, but you are perfectly correct.

Advanced issues found

Just now, nakomaru said:

One is an error of calculation, the other is an error of navigation.

Or

There are two separate errors in the calculation.

Seems okay?

What is navigation but a calculation of where you would like to go? And anyway, they aren't navigating, really. They open a portal and drop the printing pod in. It's always just a calculation of where to open said portal. 

Perhaps someone decided to send the protagonist into the center of the asteroid since the protagonist seems to be unaware that they are in a chunk of Earth. So they just assumed that it was a calculation error.

Archived