What’s the earliest you’ve ever built a Skyworthy? (And other lucky Don’t Starve moments)

SpoonyBardIV

This is really just a thread for lucky Don’t Starve moments. I just managed to get the Skyworthy in my RoG world on Day 11. Having a Shadow Manipulator by Day 4 might have helped. The world I did it in also had a Tallfort and a Houndfort right beside each other. What are some of your luckiest moments?

I went through a phase in which I would start in ROG (as Wickerbottom) and run around the perimeter of the world to find the parrot.  Balloon spawns nearby, or at least it used to.  Got really lucky on a couple of runs finding parrot right away.  Can't remember exact number of days, but I know I got to Hamlet before hayfever season, with a little time to prepare. (I'm in the "Hamlet calendar shouldn't start until we get to Hamlet" camp.)  

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Day 6, just worldhopped for the 5th world, rushed to make a city on aporkalypse island and started building a 15 room villa

wait, 6 days into the 5th world or 6 days and you've hopped 5 worlds?

1 hour ago, Averagewx78main said:

wait, 6 days into the 5th world or 6 days and you've hopped 5 worlds?

6 days into the 5th world. :wilson_flower: how else would i hop 5 worlds without console since the teleportato pieces spawn on other islands now in 6 days?

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

6 days into the 5th world. :wilson_flower: how else would i hop 5 worlds without console since the teleportato pieces spawn on other islands now in 6 days?

Being incredibly lucky?

Archived