My Life Limit dropped

I think the red roots are you starving to death?And your Health will drop by 20 points for every Meat Effigy you have in the world. (wooden ish statue of yourself/wilson.)Edit: Massive ninja's! Everyone's trying to reply to this at once. :biggrin-new:

Thank you all for help-me you explained to me why the fall in my standard of living, but the roots red on the screen? My sanity is at 167, is quite high and does not justify the roots and my hunger is in 90

Edited by Liip3Lim4

Thank you all for help-me you explained to me why the fall in my standard of living, but the roots red on the screen? My sanity is at 167, is quite high and does not justify the roots and my hunger is in 90

Are you able to post a screenshot?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4163[/ATTACH] Here is the print of my screen and I do not really think it's card settings.

Woah, this looks more like a bug, the red roots relates to insanity, and willow is clearly doing the "slowly going insane" animation. Report it to the devs since a bug is probably making it look like your going insane but in reality your pretty sane.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4163[/ATTACH] Here is the print of my screen and I do not really think it's card settings.

Looks like a bug. You've got full sanity but your character is acting insane and those roots only appear when you've got a low level of sanity.You can report that here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Don-t-Starve-Beta-Bug-Tracker