WormWood’s quotes aren’t fully fleshed out.

So I love playing WormWood but every once in a while I see one of his quotes that seems a bit odd. So the first thing I found is that his quotes for some sculptures (haven’t got around to all of them yet) aren’t even his! The only two I’ve seen so far are Dflys “That brings back memories. Bad ones!” And Goose Gooses “It’s very... Realistic.” (I think that was gooses it’s been a while)

So bearger will eventually show up and start doin his thing but there are quotes for when the giants show up. Usually the Deerclops and Bearger quotes are the same and that’s okay because they don’t mention either of the Giants specifically, but WormWood’s quotes for both of them is “Branch head, eye thing is coming!” (I think that’s it but the point is it addresses Deerclops specifically)

I hope that Klei at least fixes the sculpture quotes (The bearger one isn’t that important). If you find any other quotes that seem a bit off to be WormWoods I’d like to hear them.

Klei please fix them.

On 2019-06-25 at 11:57 AM, Terra_Zina said:

He also has Wilsons quote for BERNIE! :wilson_laugh: 

It's wilson quotes for everything that's missing. That is how it's setup.

Should wilson's be missing, then it'll revert to "It's a ... thing"

On 6/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, FeagleSnorf said:

So bearger will eventually show up and start doin his thing but there are quotes for when the giants show up. Usually the Deerclops and Bearger quotes are the same and that’s okay because they don’t mention either of the Giants specifically, but WormWood’s quotes for both of them is “Branch head, eye thing is coming!” (I think that’s it but the point is it addresses Deerclops specifically)

Report this in DS forum as well :p

Archived